What will help with foot swelling
Your questions are answered by Tamara OGIYEVA, Cand. cardiologist.
What are they signaling?
Edema is an excessive accumulation of fluid in the tissues. It is believed that they appear externally, when the fluid retention in the body is more than 2 liters.
In the cores, swelling initially appears on the legs and in the lumbar region. When problems with the kidneys swell first of all eyelids, face and hands.
At the beginning of the disease, edema may not be visible to the naked eye. Search for them on the inner side of the leg, at the protruding bone, and on the shin - in front of the bone.
Often, edema on the face occurs in healthy people with improperly selected diets, starvation, overwork, lack of sleep.
If they appear in the evening.
If sometimes light swelling appears at the end of the day in young women, people who have to work standing up (sellers, hairdressers),
then there is no serious reason to worry. When we stand for a long time, the pressure in the capillaries of the feet rises - this explains the slight swelling of the calves. Relax on the couch with raised legs and cream-gel on vegetable basis (for example, with horse chestnut, green tea, etc.) will help to relieve fatigue. But if such edemas appear regularly, they go hard, legs hum and they often reduce at night, it is a question of venous insufficiency. There is a risk of thrombophlebitis. It is necessary to conduct phlebography - the study of the vessels of the legs. When problems with pressure often overflows the upper eyelid and superciliary arches.
Also, usually in the evening, heart swelling accrues - the ankles swell, and the face becomes densely-puffy.
Morning swelling on the face (most often around the eyes)can appear for several reasons. In healthy people - with overwork, lack of sleep, drinking alcohol and smoking at night (alcohol and nicotine cause fluid retention in the facial tissues). Cryomassage (pieces of ice), special decongestants for the face,
sold in pharmacies, or a 15-minute compressgrated fresh potatoes or cucumber. As an easy diuretic, you can drink a glass of cranberry or cranberry mors, tea with herbs: bearberry, juniper, currant leaf, decoction of birch buds.
Edema in case of problems with the kidneys begin with the face and eyelids (the lower eyelid usually swells), swelling is mild, watery.
News about What will help get rid of edema?
- How to protect your body from disease? We had no time to look back, as the summer flew by. Autumn is coming, and there is not far before winter. Cold days ahead and together with them endless colds. So how can you help your body? The only way out is to strengthen your immune system. In our body there is a whole system, capable of protecting
- Tea strengthens the body's resistance to disease A group of scientists from the hospital BWH (Brigham and Women's Hospital) and the medical school in Harvard found that drinking tea markedly increases immunity.
- The diagnosis of dementia can be put on the eyes "Singing" cells of the human body will help predict the onset of the disease
Discussion What will help get rid of edema?
- Hello! Reb 2. 2 years. often under the eyes edemas in the morning. What can. Hello! Reb 2. 2 g. Often under the eyes of swelling in the morning. What can be the reason, or some tests need to hand over?
- Quincke edema I had a swelling in the Kvinki was about 20times with a periodicity of 2-5 months. for the last 6 years, before the allergy was not, Allergy is accumulative, each time the swelling is different for the medicine, for the hair, for the pollen of the flowers, and every time the prednisolon calves. Tell me how to remove and cleanse the body of prednisolone
- Hello! At me after 17 ti years the disease of eyes tse was suddenly found out.