When ascites swollen feet
Ascites - accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity (hydrocephalus). Causes: heart failure, cirrhosis, peritonitis, etc.
The term 'ascites' in the descriptions of diseases:
- Ascites - Description, diagnosis, symptoms and treatment of the disease.
Ascites - accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity. May occur in any condition accompanied by generalized edema. In adults ascites most often occurs with cirrhosis of the liver, heart disease, nephrotic syndrome. Children ascites more often observed with nephrotic syndrome and malignant neoplasms.
- Cirrhosis of the liver - description, diagnosis, symptoms and treatment of the disease.
3.5 g%, ascites there is no neurological disorder, food is good •• Group B: bilirubin concentration 2.0-3.0 mg%, albumin concentration 3.0-3.5 g% ascites easy to treat, neurological disorders minimal, nutrition average •• Group C: bilirubin concentration more than 3.0 mg%, albumin concentration less than 3.0 g% ascites poorly amenable to treatment, coma, reduced nutrition (exhaustion).
- Hemochromatosis - description, diagnosis, symptoms and treatment of the disease.
• Skin pigmentation (gray) predominantly inaxillary areas, in the groin, on the open parts of the body • Asthenovegetative syndrome - weakness, apathy • Liver involvement (up to cirrhosis) •• Enlargement and compaction •• Dull pain in the abdomen, tenderness of the liver; sometimes pain simulating an acute abdomen •• Increased spleen moderate •• Liver failure, ascites. bleeding from esophageal varices is rare • In 15-30% of patients with cirrhosis.
- Hypertension portal - description, diagnosis, symptoms and treatment.
• Liver transplantation is indicated in patients withcirrhosis, who underwent at least 2 episodes of bleeding that required blood transfusions. Complications • Bleeding from varicose-dilated esophagus veins and cardiac stomach (most often); less often - from the hemorrhoids of the rectum (see gastroduodenal bleeding) • Hepatic encephalopathy • Renal failure • Sepsis • Spontaneous bacterial peritonitis • Ascites • Hepatorenal syndrome.
- Pericarditis is constrictive - description, diagnosis, symptoms and.
With constrictive pericarditis, a calcified or thickened pericardium is found. Diagnosis of constrictive pericarditis is based on the following signs: hepatomegaly, ascites. Increase CVP (usually more than 250 mm of water.) in the absence of obvious signs of heart disease and lungs; resorption of pericardial effusion with persistent elevation of CVP; calcification of the pericardium; combination of ascites and high CVP with normal heart size.
- Portal portal thrombosis - description, diagnosis, symptoms and treatment.
• With purulent pylephlebitis, there are signs of liver abscesses (repeated tremendous chills, tenderness of palpation of the enlarged liver, on the surface of which the abscesses feel the abscesses). • Ascites (for pyleflebita it is not characteristic). • Subcline sclera. • Encephalopathy and other signs of liver failure.
- Helminthiasis - description, diagnosis, symptoms and treatment of the disease.
Symptoms, course. The disease develops slowly, long remains asymptomatic. There is a progressive increase in the liver, there is heaviness and pressure in the right hypochondrium, dull aching pain. After a few years the liver becomes bumpy and very dense. Jaundice may develop. Often the spleen is enlarged. Available ascites .
- Cysticercosis - description, diagnosis, symptoms and treatment of the disease.
The increase in the liver, the unevenness of itssurface, occasionally the syndrome of "jittling hydatide" and dome-shaped protrusion on the surface of the liver. There may be jaundice, portal vein dysfunction syndrome (ascites. edema). Radiographically, sometimes a cloven shell of the cyst is detected, a high standing of the right dome of the diaphragm. If the lungs are affected, there may be hemoptysis, dry cough, shortness of breath, symptoms of pleurisy.
- Hypertension portal - description, diagnosis, symptoms and treatment.
As a result, there is a violation of intra- orextra-hepatic vessels with a violation of the outflow of blood from the portal system. Extrahepatic block in children is more common. Clinical picture. Massive esophageal-gastric and intestinal bleeding, hepatic insufficiency, increasing ascites. abdominal pain, hepatosplenomegapia, vomiting, fever, headache, poor appetite, sleep disturbance, weight loss, jaundice, enlarged venous network on the skin of the chest and abdomen.
- Insufficiency of the tricuspid valve - description, diagnosis.
• Symptoms of insufficiency in a large circleblood circulation •• Expanding the size of the heart to the right •• Swelling of the cervical veins •• Enlarging the liver •• Symptom Plesha - swelling of the cervical veins with easy compression of the liver during her palpation •• Edema •• Ascites. • Symptoms of the underlying disease (Marfan syndrome, infective endocarditis, MI, PE).
- Malabsorption syndrome - description, diagnosis, symptoms and treatment.
Clinical manifestations are different, because suction impairments may affect one or more nutrients • Modified fetid stool, fatty tapes or drops of oil can be observed on the water surface in the toilet • Mass loss • Swelling and ascites. arising secondary to hypoalbuminemia •Secondary anemia due to impaired absorption of iron, vitamin B12, folic acid, or a combination thereof • Bone pains or fractures due to vitamin D deficiency.
- Nephrotic syndrome - description, diagnosis, symptoms and treatment.
The nature of the lesion is determined by the disease,which led to the National Assembly. Clinical manifestations • Nonspecific complaints: a violation of appetite, malaise, pain in the chest, abdomen • Edema - from mild to anasarca •• Peripheral swelling (legs, back, stomach) •• Hydrothorax •• Hydropericardium •• Ascites •• Hydrorarthrosis • Foamy urine, oliguria • Normal blood pressure (Into "clean" HC) or increased (mixed nephrotherapeutic-hypertensive form) • Nephrotic cardiomyopathy • U.
- Tumors of the gallbladder and bile ducts - description, diagnosis.
• Clinical picture •• Gallbladder canceroccurs very aggressively, often metastasizing to distant organs before the clinical manifestation of the disease •• Disturb pain in the right upper quadrant of the abdomen, often nausea and vomiting •• Often develops carcinomatosis of the abdominal cavity organs, ascites •• Diagnosis is rarely established before surgery, usually performed with regard to cholelithiasis.
- Alveococcosis - description, diagnosis, symptoms and treatment of the disease.
Characteristic gradual increase in symptoms. The main target organ is the liver. Observe the increase and consolidation of the liver (In "iron" liver), pain and heaviness in the right upper quadrant, decreased appetite, weight loss, jaundice and (rarely) ascites .
- Pericarditis - a description, diagnosis, symptoms and treatment of the disease.
Objective examination • Cardiomegaly • Cyanosis• Impossibility to palpate apical impulse • With sinus rhythm - paradoxical pulse • Pulsation and diastolic collapse of jugular veins (Friedrich syndrome) • Symptoms of right ventricular failure (hepatomegaly, edema, ascites. hydrothorax) • Expansion of jugular veins with pressure on the right hypochondrium (Plesh's symptom) • Weakening of heart sounds • Protodiastolic tone of the throw is pathologically altered.
- Pericarditis - a description, diagnosis, symptoms and treatment of the disease.
Detect high central venous pressure, portal hypertension, ascites (Pseudocirrhosis), peripheraledema; orthopnea, as a rule, is absent. The spread of the inflammatory process to mediastinal tissue and the pleura leads to mediastinopericarditis or pleurisy, with the transition of inflammation from the epicardium to the myocardium (surface layers), myopericarditis develops.
- Cirrhosis (liver) - description, diagnosis, symptoms and treatment of the disease.
Symptoms are caused by portal hypertension (see), early arises ascites. varicose veins of the hemorrhoidsplexus, veins of the esophagus and cardiac part of the stomach, as well as subcutaneous peripodal veins diverging in different directions from the umbilical ring ("Medusa's head"). Jaundice and laboratory-biochemical changes occur relatively in a later period.
- Hernias - a description, diagnosis, symptoms and treatment of the disease.
• Umbilical hernia - exit of the abdominal cavity organsthrough the defect of the abdominal wall at the navel •• In women, they are 2 times more likely to be observed. •• Most often observed in early childhood, in 5% of cases - in older children and in adults. As development develops, self-healing at the age of 6 months to 3 years is possible. •• Causes of umbilical hernia formation in adults: increased intra-abdominal pressure, ascites. pregnancy •• Umbilical hernia plastic surgery ••• In children: Lexer operation.
- Amyloidosis - description, diagnosis, symptoms and treatment of the disease.
Isolated tumor amyloidosis of the intestineoccurs under the mask of a tumor (pain, intestinal obstruction), and it is usually detected during surgery. • Amyloidosis of the liver is observed relatively often. Characterized by an increase and consolidation of the liver, with palpation the edge of it is even, painless. Often there is a syndrome of portal hypertension, ascites. Less often there are pains in the right hypochondrium, dyspeptic phenomena, splenomegaly, jaundice, hemorrhagic syndrome. • Amyloidosis.
- Hepatitis viral chronic - description, diagnosis, symptoms and.
. associated with a violation of the metabolism of sexualhormones in the liver •• Lacquered tongue •• Syndrome of small liver failure: drowsiness, thrombohemorrhagic syndrome (hemorrhages and bruises on the skin, bleeding gums, nosebleeds, hematuria, uterine bleeding, etc.), transient jaundice. and ascites ; the syndrome is characteristic for an active inflammatory process in the liver. • Weight loss •• Increase in body temperature to subfebrile values.
The term 'Ascite' in the descriptions of med.preparatov:
- Spironolactone (Spironolactone) - description and instructions.
Application: Edema syndrome with chronic heart failure, liver cirrhosis (especially with simultaneous presence of hypokalemia and hyperaldosteronism), nephrotic syndrome; essential hypertension in adults; ascites ; diagnosis and treatment of primaryhyperaldosteronism (Conn's syndrome); prevention of hypokalemia in the treatment of saluretic and in patients receiving cardiac glycosides, myasthenia gravis (an auxiliary).
- Furosemide (Furosemide) - description and instructions.
Eclampsia. Gestosis. R18 Ascites. Ascites. R60 Edema not elsewhere classified. T36-T50 Poisoning with medicines, medicines and biological substances.
- Etacrynic acid is a description and instruction.
Nephrotic syndrome. R18 Ascites. Ascites. R60 Edema not elsewhere classified.
- Mitoxantrone (Mitoxantrone) - description and instructions.
Application: Breast cancer (with regional or distant metastases); cancer of the liver, ovaries, prostate (including hormone-resistant IV stage with pain syndrome); non-Hodgkin's lymphomas; acute myeloblastic, promyelocytic, monoblast leukemia; erythromyelosis in adults (with ineffectiveness of traditional remedies), cancerous ascites. Contraindications: Hypersensitivity, intrathecal injection, pregnancy, breast-feeding.
- Capecitabine (Capecitabine) - description and instructions.
It is necessary to carefully monitor such severe (grade III or IV) toxicity phenomena, possibly associated with the use of docetaxel, such as pleural or pericardial effusion or ascites. When they appear, docetaxel should be discarded,treatment with capecitabine can continue without changing the dose. Docetaxel should not be prescribed to patients with a level of bilirubin exceeding the upper limit of the norm.
- Docetaxel - description and instructions.
Other: peripheral neuropathy (paresthesia, dysesthesia or pain, weakness), peripheral edema (initially usually appear on the lower extremities), ascites. asthenia, arthralgia and myalgia, reactions in place(hyperpigmentation, inflammation, redness or dryness of the skin, phlebitis, hemorrhage or edema of the vein). Interaction: In clinical studies, the interaction of docetaxel with other drugs has not been evaluated.
- Dactinomycin (Dactinomycin) - description and instructions.
On the part of the digestive system: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea (noted during the first hours after administration and can last 4-20 hours), esophagitis, erosive-ulcerative gastrointestinal lesion, proctitis; less often - ulcerative stomatitis, pharyngitis, cheilitis, dysphagia, abdominal pain; rarely - hepatotoxicity, incl. ascites. hepatomegaly, hepatitis, changes in hepatic functional tests.
- Cisplatin (Cisplatin) - description and instructions.
During dialysis within 3 hours aftercisplatin is removed from the blood. Application: Cancer of the ovary, prostate, bladder and renal pelvis, breast, body and cervix, chorioepithelioma of the uterus, skin, adrenal, lung, gastrointestinal tract, ENT organs, malignant neoplasms of the head and neck, neuroblastoma, lymphogranulomatosis, lymphomas, melanoma, soft tissue sarcoma, osteogenic sarcoma, metastatic ascites. germinogenous tumors.
- Phallitropin alfa (Follitropin alfa) - description and instructions.
Side effects: Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome: lower abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, weight gain; increase or formation of ovarian cysts, ascites. hydrothorax, thromboembolic events,fever and arthralgia, pain and hyperemia at the injection site. Dosage and administration: P / k, in / m (the powder is dissolved in distilled water immediately before use, in 1 ml it is possible to dissolve up to 450 IU, which allows to reduce the introduced volume).
- Urofollitropin (Urofollitropin) - description and instruction.
Overdose: Symptoms: ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (ovarian enlargement, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, weight gain, oliguria, ascites. hydrothorax, hemoperitoneum, hemoconcentration,dyspnea) and thromboembolic complications. Treatment consists of three phases: I - is aimed at reducing the concentration of the hormone in the blood and preventing the development of thromboembolic complications (pneumonia, acute renal failure, it is in the / in the introduction.
- Foliotropin beta (Follitpopin beta) - description and instructions.
Side effects: Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (lower abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhea, development of ovarian cysts, ascites. hydrothorax, thromboembolism, oliguria,hypotension), multiple pregnancy or ectopic pregnancy, fever, arthralgia, pain in the mammary glands, skin rash, urticaria, possibly the formation of antibodies (with prolonged use), hyperemia at the injection site. Interaction: Clomiphene citrate may increase the intensity of ovulation stimulation.
- Sorbitol (Sorbitol) - description and instruction.
Application: Hypovolemia, biliary dyskinesia of the hypokinetic type, chronic cholecystitis, constipation, incl. with chronic colitis. Contraindications: Hypersensitivity, intolerance to fructose (fructose); ascites. colitis, cholelithiasis, irritable thickguts. Side effects: Weakness, nausea, dizziness, flatulence, diarrhea, hyperglycemia (in patients with decompensated diabetes mellitus), acidosis, loss of electrolytes, pronounced diuresis.
- Tretinoin (Tretinoin) - description and instructions.
For the duration of treatment, breastfeeding should be discontinued.
- Carboplatin - description and instruction.
Restrictions on the use of: Assessment of the risk-benefit ratio is necessary for the appointment in the following cases: chicken pox, shingles and other systemic infections, renal dysfunction, hearing, clinical signs of bleeding (including from tumor tissue), ascites or exudative pleurisy, oppression of bone marrow function, previous cytotoxic or radiotherapy, elderly (over 65 years) and children's age.
- Gonadotropin chorionic (Chorionic Gonadotropin) - description and.
Symptoms: severe pain in the abdominal cavity (especially in the inguinal region), nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, bloating, decreased diuresis, rapid breathing, edema of the lower extremities, in severe cases - hypovolemia, thickening of the blood, electrolyte imbalance, ascites. peritonitis, hydrothorax, acute pulmonary insufficiency, thromboembolic events.
- Chlortalidone - description and instructions.
Application: Arterial hypertension, edema in chronic heart failure, edema with nephrotic syndrome, ascites with cirrhosis in stable patients (undercareful medical supervision), diabetes insipidus (Fed.ruk.). Contraindications: Hypersensitivity, impaired liver and kidney function, diabetes, gout, pregnancy.