Swelling of the child's legs
We are located at:
Moscow, South-Western Administrative District, Severnoe Butovo district
Metro station "Street Starokachalovskaya", "Boulevard of Dmitry Donskoy."
Street Koktebel, house 2, building. 1
The nearest metro stations are:
Boulevard of Dmitry Donskoy, Street Starokachalovskaya, Annino, Lesoparkovaya.
- What if the mammary glands have dropped? In this case, a breast lift that will help.
- Organ transplantation is a rapidly developing field of surgery. New developments.
- Currently, diseases of the ENT organs are very common all over the world. Profession of ENT-surgeon.
- Mastopexy is a breast lift. This type of operation is quite popular, since it helps anyone.
- A beautiful chest changes its aesthetic appearance over time. But it's easy to fix with mastopexy.
- Operations on the stomach, as a rule, fraught with complications. This is due to the fact that the food out.
- Very often, the birth brings with it not only happiness, but also a certain amount of grief. During.
- The appearance of man today plays a direct role in his life. The thing is that today.
- Mastopexy is an operation in which the shape of the mammary gland is corrected with the help of.
Reception and treatment is conducted by Komrakov VladimirEvgenievich professor - surgeon of the highest category Doctor of Medical Sciences (surgery, phlebology) Work experience in surgery 29 years. Discounts apply to the following types of services: All phlebology services (consultations, diagnostics and treatment) are provided in our clinic by appointment.
Swollen legs in men
Chronic arterial insufficiency isa disease in which the flow of blood to the lower extremities decreases, leading to ischemia during work or rest. Symptoms of KH are observed in 15-20% of the world's population, mainly after 60 years. With the progression of atherosclerotic lesions (severe, critical ischemia) in patients with advanced or older can even lead to the need for amputation of the lower extremities. Therefore, the disease requires immediate diagnosis and proper treatment.
Causes that complicate the treatment of KHAN
1. Abuse of alcoholic beverages;
4. Diseases of the respiratory system;
5. Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
6. Diseases of the genitourinary system;
8. Ischemic heart disease.
Usually observed in males. Swollen legs in men often due to arterial insufficiency, which is exacerbated by smoking or alcohol abuse.
4 groups of diseases that can lead to the development of KHAN:
1. Artery compression (meaning from the outside);
2. Diseases caused by metabolic disorders - diabetes, atherosclerosis, etc .;
3. Diseases accompanied by failure of the innervation of the arteries - Raynaud's syndrome, Raynaud's disease;
4. Chronic inflammatory diseases of the arteries, mainly with the autoimmune component - thromboangiitis obliterans (occurs predominantly in men, vasculitis, aorto-arteritis nonspecific.
Stages and symptoms of the disease
Stage I is the easiest, but already symptomatic, stage. So, the patient is chill, heaviness in the legs, the legs feel cold. paresthesia (i.e., numbness, tingling of the lower limbs). The skin on his legs pales, his legs get tired quickly. Stiffness of movements is also present.
II And the stage - feet freeze even in warm weather. While walking after a certain timethere is a feeling of pain, discomfort in the gastrocnemius muscle (intermittent chromate), in the main arteries, pulsation either weakens or is not felt at all.
II B stage - lameness begins after the patient passes from 50 to 200 meters. At rest time is required more, there may be a mild muscle atrophy.
III - lameness appears after crossingdistances up to 50 m. Pain accompanies and minutes of rest, and appear at night. Atrophy of the muscles is more pronounced, thickening of the nail plates and hair loss are observed. The skin becomes a marble shade, cracks appear on it.
IV stage - there are areas of necrosis, trophic ulcers, gangrene of foot and fingers. The pains become very strong, permanent. Swelling of the legs (in men this disease occurs more often).
Treatment of the initial stages of the disease is possible inconditions of a polyclinic and a day hospital, however, in critical ischemia (III-IV stage), the need for surgical intervention becomes evident. At stage II B, an attempt at conservative treatment is possible, but if it is unsuccessful, an operative intervention is prescribed.
What does conservative treatment include?
1. Stabilization of lipid and carbohydrate metabolism, treatment of atherosclerosis and diabetes in order to eliminate the progression of the disease;
2. Stimulation of collateral circulation and removal of spasm of blood vessels;
3. Improvement of dynamics - regional and central;
4. Normalization of microcirculation and metabolism in ischemic tissues;
5. Improve blood properties;
6. Prophylaxis (in some cases, treatment) of purulent, necrotic complications;
7. Decreased intoxication of the body and increased immunity.
Text size on the page: