Medicine swelling of feet treatment
Exercises for removal of foot swelling
- Standing or sitting for several minutes a day, alternately press the heel to the floor and lift the sock, and vice versa (press the toe and lift the heel).
- A couple of minutes are like fingers.
- Spread and squeeze your toes.
- With bare feet, try to lift a pencil or a small ball from the floor.
- Make rotational movements with your feet (left to right and right to left).
- Put the right foot on the left foot. Raise the sock as high as possible, then do the same exercise with the right foot.
- Stand on your toes and wait a few seconds. Then make 5-10 jumps on tiptoe.
- Bend your toes down and sharpen them upwards.
Medical remedies for leg swelling
Important! Before using the drugs listed below, consult a doctor to determine the exact cause of the edema, and to prescribe the appropriate drugs.
- "Essaven gel" helps strengthen the walls of capillaries and veins, also helps blood circulation and eliminates microthrombi;
- Heparin ointment, which improves blood circulation, dissolves microscopic blood clots, has anti-inflammatory effect;
- "Venitan", which includes extract from horse chestnut, well strengthens the walls of capillaries and veins;
- "Troxevasit has an anesthetic and cooling effect, at the same time strengthening the walls of capillaries and veins.
- "Lyoton" is ointment.
- Against edemas ointments made on the basis of horse chestnut are good.
The above ointments contain rutin and heparin, which strengthen the capillary system.