How to treat a foot injury with swelling
Than to treat a strong leg injury
A bruise of any part of the body is accompanied by suchunpleasant companions, like severe pain, edema, bruise. They cause visible disturbance and should therefore be quickly and reliably eliminated. Throughout the day, people are mostly in motion, all the time on their feet. Now it is not surprising that this particular body, as a rule, is subjected to a heavy load. Under the sights are knees, ankle, thigh and toes. We will discuss how and how to treat a strong bruise of the leg.
1. Ice compress. The place of a bruise is covered with ice, bottles with cold water only for one day. You need to change them as you warm up.
2. To fix a leg with the help of a tight bandage, put the patient on the bed, and give the limbs an elevated position. Prohibit any physical activity and limit all movements.
3. Pharmaceutical preparations. applied externally to the injured placeaccording to the instructions, help reduce pain symptoms and eliminate bruises and bruises. They include anti-inflammatory substances (ibuprofen, diclofenac sodium and others). On open wounds such means do not cause. Inside take anesthetics - analgin, ibuprofen.
4. Within 24 hours after getting the injury, it's time to start warming procedures. compresses, UHF-therapy, electrophoresis. It will not be superfluous to massage and other methods of developing a bruised leg.
5. The contribution to treatment of traumas is made by and grandmother's recipes. The simplest and most popular isuse of the body spasm. A patch made of linen cloth is prepared in the form of a mixture with sunflower oil in the proportion of one to four. It is smeared on a wound for an hour, and then it is washed off and wiped dry with a soft cloth. Well fight with swelling and bruising drugs from beans, potatoes, honey with aloe. A universal remedy is alcoholic tincture of arnica: it can be taken internally for 35-40 drops or make lotions. It does not require special effort to apply compress from cottage cheese.
Any deviation from the norm, an increase in the hematoma, an increase in body temperature, persistent pain, signals the need to immediately seek the advice of a trauma doctor.