Apple cider vinegar with swelling of the feet
Varicose disease is one of the mostcommon diseases. His symptoms such as heaviness, pain in the legs, edema, do not give pleasant sensations. Almost everyone who has encountered this disease, wonders how it is possible to cure varicose veins.
Modern medicine in the person of specialistsphlebologists offers a whole range of ways to treat varicose veins. They include both drug therapy, and compression, and physiotherapy, in extreme cases, surgical treatment is indicated.
Do not forget the folk remedies against varicose veins, they can bring quite tangible results in the complex treatment.
Apple vinegar against varicose veins
Of course, apple cider vinegar should be natural. The greatest effect is achieved when the disease is captured in the earliest stages. Natural apple cider vinegar with varicose for thirty days is able to relieve swollen veins and night cramps calf muscles. Apple cider vinegar is used both externally and internally.
- Trituration with vinegar twice a day of the leg area with varicose veins;
- Rubbing in the skin of the feet for the night ointments from a mixture of apple cider vinegar with egg yolk and turpentine (1 yolk, 1 tablespoon of vinegar, 1 teaspoon turpentine);
- Foot baths will be useful. The bath is filled with cool water so that you can place there affected varicose legs. Half a liter of vinegar is added to the water. The procedure lasts five minutes. After the bath, without wiping your feet, you need to lie down until they dry.
- Take twice a day two teaspoons of vinegar, diluted in a glass of water.
What is the secret to the effects of apple cider vinegar? First, it contains a lot of vitamins and minerals. Secondly, malic acid promotes the accumulation in the body of glycogen, which is a source of energy. Thirdly, apple cider vinegar in varicose influences due to acidic environment, which prevents the "clogged" vessels.
Garlic is relevant for varicose veins for the reason thatthe substances contained in it, strengthen the walls of the vessels, make them more elastic, restore their tone. In addition, garlic helps to thin the blood, dissolve thrombi. All this significantly improves the composition of the blood and the state of the vessels, which greatly facilitates the symptoms and affects the general condition of the body. Garlic can simply eat every day for 1-2 teeth, or you can cook garlic tincture.
Medolechie helps to saturate the body andkeep it vitamins and minerals, which positively affects the vessels. It is enough to take two teaspoons of honey before meals, and your vascular system will receive support, it will be a good prevention of varicose veins, in particular, gastrocnemius spasms.
- Tincture of leaves or lilac flowers. Half a liter glass container is filled halfway with leaves or lilac flowers, poured to the brim with alcohol or vodka. After a week of infusion in a dark place, tincture strain, use as an external means for rubbing your feet.
- Sick places can be wiped several times inday juice of fresh potatoes, places with significantly swollen veins impose bandages moistened with potato juice. Instead of juice, you can use a potato cut in half. One half polish one leg, the other - another. Also used lemon. It is important that the movements when rubbing the legs are directed only in one direction: from the bottom up.
- Of domestic resources, it deserves attentiontincture of horse chestnut. Chestnut is a known means for diluting blood and strengthening vascular walls. To make the tincture, you need to grind 100 grams of peeled horse chestnut fruit, insist on half a liter of vodka a week. Take for a month on a tablespoon three times a day. This agent gives a fairly quick effect, but it is very bitter in taste.
You can offer many more recipes for peoplemedicine, but do not forget that self-medication can lead not at all to the results you wanted. Therefore, consultation with a doctor is mandatory.