Preparations for swelling of the legs with varicose veins
Anastasia Utkina: "How did I manage to defeat varicose in my home for 8 days without paying a single minute ?!"
Posted on: 11 Feb 2015 at 10:15 am
Modern phlebotrophic and venotonicdrugs have a strengthening effect on the walls of blood vessels in the complex treatment of varicose veins. They do not cure themselves of veins, but they perform preventive action at the first signs of pathology. The main effect of drugs is aimed at blocking the progressive development of the disease. They have a positive effect on the tone of blood vessels and capillaries, reduce the manifestation of edema and a feeling of heaviness in the legs.
In order to take drugs for varicose veinshad an effective effect, they are recommended to be combined with blood thinners, which eliminate the risk of blood clots. And, as an additional method, it is necessary to wear compression linen. All phlebotrophic drugs are taken only after the appointment of a doctor after a comprehensive examination.
Venotonizing drugs against varicose veinswill get rid of swollen veins and formed nodes, but they will eliminate puffiness, relieve burning sensation in the legs and reduce cramps. Among the best medicines that enhance blood flow is worth noting:
- Detralex. It belongs to the group of medicines used for the therapy of diseases of the cardiovascular system. Increases the tone of the venous walls and has anti-edematous effect. Produced in the form of tablets.
- Flebodia 600. The venotonizing drug, which possesses antioxidant properties, effectively copes with stagnant phenomena of blood flow.
- Angistax. Medicinal product on a plant basis. Venotonik improves blood flow in a grid of small vessels.
- Venoruton. The main component of the drug is rutin, which reduces the fragility of capillaries, reduces blood clotting and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Troxevasin. Antioxidant, phlebotrophic and tonic. Available in the form of capsules and gel for external use. It is advisable to use both medicinal forms of the drug for the treatment of varicose veins.
- Eszin and Escuzan. Venotoniki on the basis of drawing from horse chestnut. The drugs have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Normative, spray to strengthen the walls of blood vessels, in its composition extracts of natural plants. The spectrum of the tonic is aimed at eliminating leg fatigue and preventing varicose veins.
Blood-thinning drugs for varicose veins: caveats
In case of varicose veins,blood flow, and blood begins to coagulate inside the vessels. Clots form which clog the veins with clots and prevent further movement of blood. In case of weakness of the vascular walls, it is recommended to use blood-thinning medications. But they should be appointed by the attending physician, uncontrolled use of such remedies can lead to irreversible consequences. The doctor must monitor the patient's condition during their admission and adjust the treatment regimen. The group of blood thinners include:
- Aspirin C, acetylsalicylic acid and vitamin Cperform an analgesic action and dilute the blood. Side effects of the drug attributed irritation of the gastric mucosa and the oppression of blood cells;
- Phenylline eliminates platelet adhesion andslows blood clotting. It is contraindicated in diseases of the liver and kidneys, gastrointestinal tract, increased brittleness and fragility of blood vessels. During the period of menstruation, the medication should be discontinued;
- quarantil restores microcirculation of blood andprevents the development of vascular pathology with circulatory disorders. The drug is contraindicated in hypotension, ischemic heart disease and kidney failure;
- Warfarin contains active ingredients that inhibit coagulability of the blood and prevent the formation of clots.
Vladimir Karpenko: "How did I manage to defeat hemorrhoids in my home for 8 days without paying a single minute ?!"
All blood thinners havespecific features and can provoke complications, so they can be taken solely by the doctor's prescription. And since they remove liquid from the body, during their intake it is necessary to increase the daily intake of water.
Anesthetics for varicose veins
Varicose veins are accompanied byincessant painful sensations. This is explained by trophic changes in the tissues of blood vessels due to deterioration of their blood supply and stretching of veins. With pains in the lower extremities, a number of drugs that have anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects are used. Local preparations - indomethacin and diclofenac are effective. Tablets for the therapy of varicose veins have a slight analgesic effect, so they cope with mild pain.
With intense pain and cramps of the extremities,locally rub the warming and anti-inflammatory drugs. For example, menovazine, which increases blood flow. Additionally, paracetamol, nimesulide or ibuprofen may be taken. Drops Escuzan have anti-edematous effect. Various studies prove that extracting horse chestnut helps reduce the severity of the main symptoms of venous insufficiency - heaviness in the legs and pain.
Vitamins for varicose veins
Vitamins in varicose veins slow the course of the disease. They ensure the acceleration of chemical reactions in the body and affect the assimilation of nutrients.
In case of disturbances in the work in the grid of blood vesselsvitamins have a beneficial effect on the blood composition: the amount of hemoglobin, lymphocytes, platelets and erythrocytes, as well as coagulability. The main source of vitamins are fruits and vegetables, and their deficiency is replenished with vitamin and mineral complexes.
Vitamin C is an indispensable substance in the processvital activity of the organism. It is involved in the regeneration of cells, in strengthening the immune system and the walls of capillaries and veins. With varicose veins, systematic use of tinctures from pine buds, which are rich in this vitamin, is shown.
Lack of vitamin B1 causes swelling of the lowerlimbs, muscle weakness and blood flow disorders. Therefore, with a genetic predisposition to varicose, it is recommended to include animal protein and grains in the diet. It is extremely important to replenish the supplies of vitamin P in the body, as it regenerates the walls of the vessels and returns to them the lost elasticity. The best sources of routine are sea buckthorn and black currant.
Vitamins in varicose veins are an auxiliary methodstruggle against the disease. As a result of replenishment of vitamin reserves, the body works in a coordinated manner and is able to produce enzymes necessary to ensure the functioning of the circulatory system.
Injections and droppers with varicose veins
With the pathology of veins in modern medicinea procedure is carried out which has nothing to do with surgical operations and allows effective control of vascular disease. Various neoplasms in the vessels are treated with injections of varicose veins. These injections are called sclerotherapy, which involves the introduction of medicinal solutions into the inflamed parts of the veins.
Before the procedure, the analysis of the affectedarteries and deep veins, which allows an accurate diagnosis. With a severe degree of tortuosity of the veins, injections of the foamy preparation are carried out, and blockade of the affected areas is ensured. This method provides a good therapeutic effect. Completely eliminated vasodilation, restored blood circulation and swelling of the extremities. Treatment is outpatient and occurs in several stages.
As for droppers against varicose veins, it is notmore than a method of administration of drugs. Assign them for the purpose of preventing the disease and to treat the affected vessels carrying blood to the heart, for the speedy intake of vitamins into the body. In short, this is the method that provides a quick result. With the introduction of drugs through the droppers, they are fully absorbed and their effect immediately manifests itself. In addition, the droppers deliver the medication directly to the blood, without irritating the gastrointestinal tract.