Sleep swollen feet
Recently, after returning home, they began to notice that swelling of the legs. If your legs swell constantly and enoughfor a long time, you need to turn to a professional doctor and find out why the feet do not need to be delayed treatment, as these unpleasant sensations can be symptoms of improper metabolism, kidney problems, varicose veins . stagnation of lymph and other serious diseases. Swelling of the feet is very common among women and in people prone to fatness. Swelling of the legs adversely affects the operation of the vascular system, forcing the heart to work with greater strain.
1. The cause of leg swelling may be incorrectly matched shoes. Do not wear shoes on high heels or on flat soles. It is better to wear shoes on a small heel. Shoes should be spacious, do not squeeze your foot, and your toes should be placed in a natural position.
2. Severe swelling of the legs can occur with kidney pathologies. Such edema is spread, as a rule, byboth lower limbs and affects, mainly, the back of the leg, without itching, pain and local fever. It is accompanied by some swelling of the eyelids, the appearance of dark circles under the eyes, often a change in the color of urine and a decrease in its quantity.
Strongly swollen feet also after a person has recovered from an acute respiratory infection. This symptom is a consequence of kidney disease that has arisen as a complication from infection.
3. With diseases of the intestine swelling of the feet, treatment should not be postponed. Outwardly, they look like "kidney", but are accompanied not by a violation of urination, but by prolonged diarrhea.
4. Swelling of the legs with varicose veins occur gradually, at first a little noticeable. Strengthening of edema on the legs is associated with finding a person in an upright position and noted by the evening. After a dream, swelling on the legs disappears and again can appear only in the afternoon. With the progressing of another sign of the disease, edema on the legs becomes more noticeable. As a rule, edema on the legs is combined with trophic disorders. Often edema on the legs are not symmetrical and, as a rule, only on one leg.
Edema on the feet are formed as a result of the fact thatthe outflow of blood is disturbed and the hydrostatic pressure in the veins considerably increases. Prolonged stagnation of blood causes an increase in pressure first in large veins, and then in the smallest vessels.
In capillaries, the hydrostatic pressure is usually higher than in the intercellular spaces, and therefore tends to squeeze fluid from the vessels into the tissue - there is swelling.
When varicose veins do not wear stockings, they squeeze a part of the thigh and disrupt blood circulation. Wear the best tights - on sale there are even special medical tights.
5. Problems with the thyroid gland, too, can appear elastic, leaving no pits for pressure swelling, located in the lower parts of the lower legs. With this disease, swelling of the tongue and on the shoulders, lethargy, drowsiness, chilliness, propensity to constipation is also noted.
6. In the origin of edema in diseases of the heart, kidneys and liver, an important role is played by developing endocrine changes with an increase in the production of aldosterone, which contributes to the retention of sodium ions in the tissues, which in turn leads to fluid retention. At the same time, outputantidiuretic hormone, resulting in an increase in the reverse absorption of water and salts in the renal tubules. Hormonal disorders are the decisive cause of the origin of edema in certain diseases of the glands of internal secretion.
7. Edema on the legs can occur with acute thrombophlebitis, both deep and superficial veins. But in this case they are always accompanied by clinical signs of inflammation - redness, heat, pain along the veins. Much less often there are swelling due to a violation of the outflow of lymphatic fluid through the lymphatic vessels. As a rule, swelling signals about the presence of any disease, and therefore, when they appear, you must always consult a doctor.
Foot fatigue and edema treatment
To remove fatigue of the legs, you can make special baths. The only thing to remember is that hot baths are contraindicated in the expansion of veins.
Contrast baths. Excellent help with fatigue, heaviness and swelling in the feet. Keep feet alternately in hot (5 minutes) and cold water (10 seconds), with the addition of herbs and salt.
Do also your swollen feet massage,gymnastics and baths. In the water of the tray you can add sea salt, it is good for puffiness and relaxes your legs. Dip your feet in cold water, then lightly tweak massage the swollen areas from the bottom up.
There is such a plant - astragalus. It turns out that the decoction from it not only reduces puffiness, but also has a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system. To prepare the broth 10 g of astragalus steal a glass of boiling water, slowly cool and strain. Take the broth should be 2-3 tablespoons 2-3 times a day for 2 weeks. After a three-day break, repeat the treatment. The general course of treatment lasts 4-6 months.
In the fight against leg swelling, use ointments: lyoton, essavene gel, troxevasin, heparin ointment. These ointments contain rutin and heparin, which strengthen the capillary system. Good ointments made on the basis of horse chestnut.
Now you know about the edema of the feet the reason for the treatment of these edema and We recommend not to engage in self-treatment of the edema of the legs, but to check with the treating specialist.