Causes of foot swelling in elderly women
Any problems in human health leave their marks not only inside the body, but also impose their imprint on his body and face.
The violation of the damping of the membrane separator,retaining periorbital fiber in the orbit, causes edematous processes under the eyes. As a result of the action of all sorts of provocative reasons, it undergoes stretching and swelling, resembling a hernial sac.
Fatty deposits of cellulose, adjacent to it,Expand and leave the area of the eye sockets, forming bags. An additional condition in the formation of edema is the natural quality of fiber - to promote the accumulation of fluid in the tissues.
The appearance of puffiness under the eyes of the elderlyis not surprising. With age, the process of age-related withering of the skin begins with the loss of its elasticity and additional fat deposits that promote puffiness.
The layer of adipose tissue serves, in a way,protection of the eye from the ocular processes of the malar bone. In the formation of an excess of moisture, fatty tissue keeps it, thereby promoting edematous formations under the eyes. Stretched old skin shines through the blood vessels, creating dark circles around the orbit.
Similar pathologies occur in the majorityyoung people who do not pay much attention to them. Considering such a manifestation is a consequence of drinking or salty food, eaten at night. But the etiology of the disease can be quite different.
The causes of edema under the eyes
Edema under the eyes are manifested for several reasons due to:
- regular stress conditions;
- on the background of hormonal changes;
- cardiac pathologies;
- pathologies of kidney tissue;
- depressive states.
Even the elementary female laziness, when cosmetics,sometimes of questionable quality, remains on the face for the time of night sleep, serves as a valid reason for the formation of edema. Even the most minimal amount should be removed with lotions or, preferably, with nourishing creams. The appearance of puffiness is the signal of the body to attract attention to itself.
What can the swelling under the eyes tell?
Quite often, swelling, accompanied by a change in the color of edematous bags, is the first bell of diseases of internal organs, even before the manifestation of the first symptoms of the disease.
- 1) Swelling with dark tones is an indicator of dehydration of the body.
- 2) Blue color - indicates a weak blood circulation.
- 3) Puffiness of gray color - a sign of gynecological pathologies.
- 4) Too much redness swelling - evidence of oxygen deficiency, kidney disease and a tendency to allergies.
- 5) The combination of red and blue - the probability of heart disease.
- 6) The dark blue color is characterized by excessive addiction to smoking and vascular insufficiency.
- 7) Yellow edema marked the pathology of the biliary tract.
- 8) Edema colored in black - a pointer to intestinal problems.
- obstruction of lymphatic and venous outflow,
- consequences of allergic reactions;
- individual properties in the location of capillary vessels;
- chronic diseases of various organs;
- inflammatory diseases of the ENT organs;
- inflammation of the connective gland.
Causes of childhood edema under the eyes
The manifestation of edema under the eyes of children is not a compulsory evidence of the presence of the disease. They can provoke different situations:
- salty foods;
- large amount of drunk fluids;
- uncontrollable long crying;
- uncomfortable posture during sleep;
- uncontrolled time watching TV programs
- long computer games.
In what situations is consultation required?
- 1) If swelling has appeared for no apparent reason, and accompanied by a runny nose, this may indicate the manifestation of allergic reactions. It is necessary to establish the cause.
- 2) Puffiness, accompanied by fever, headaches, pain in the lumbar region can indicate pathologies in the kidneys.
- 3) Rodnichkovoe protrusion and the simultaneous formation of edema under the eyes.
- 4) With prolonged constantly increasing edema.
Treatment of edema under the eyes
If the problem is peri-orbital fiber dysfunction, then the treatment is:
Swelling under the eyes, and their treatment bearsindividual character, and the decision is made by a qualified specialist. Namely - the therapist and narrow specialists, when diagnosing background diseases, with subsequent treatment.
- in the restoration of normal blood circulation;
- in the exclusion of provocative products from the diet;
- in limiting the use of liquid;
- active rest, full sleep;
- vitamin therapy;
- cooled compresses;
- curative, individually selected creams.
The usual type of nutrient suspensions and creams inthis situation will not help. The basis of the cream should be oils that can activate the vascular system and maintain the water balance. In the morning exercise it is essential to include a short soft massage of the edematous area with the subsequent rubbing of the healing cream.Today in medicine there are many cardinal methods of treatment and getting rid of puffiness in the eye area:
- 1) Lymphatic drainage procedures contribute to the outflow of fluid and stimulation of the facial muscles through microcurrent electrostimulation.
- 2) The use of mesotherapy provides the restoration of cellular skin metabolism by introducing into the edematous zone of vitamin solutions based on guaranine, diaminohexanoic acid and mesenchyme extract.
- 3) Transplantation of fatty tissue - restores the lost density and elasticity of the skin.
- 4) With the help of bio-microcirculatory therapy, muscle fibers, blood circulation and lymphatic drainage in the edema zone are restored.
- 5) The surgical method of blepharoplasty, by puncturing, removes excess fat and completely relieves swelling under the eyes.
Nail fungus is afraid of this as fire! If in cool water.
Varicose veins disappear in a few days! You just need to spread your feet once a day.