Legs burn and swell
Our life is such that we are all too busy, andWe do not have time to tackle ourselves. Sometimes we spend all day on our feet, sometimes day and night we run on their heels, not paying attention to fatigue, and then even more and wonder why the feet burn late in the evening.
But do not leave it without attention. Let's try to figure out what our feet are burning by the end of the day.
- Tight, uncomfortable shoes.
- Allergy to socks or pantyhose, low-quality footwear materials.
- Flat feet.
- Overwork due to prolonged standing on the legs.
- Serious diseases such as thrombophlebitis, varicose veins, obliterating endarteritis, vegetovascular dystonia, atherosclerosis of the vessels of the lower extremities, peripheral neuropathy, fungus.
Of course, the last item on our list is not the mostpleasant, it causes fear and confusion, but do not panic at once. If your feet burn at the end of the day, you know that you are tired, you took off your slippers and your feet started to burn suddenly, it's absolutely not scary. It's just a game of your blood vessels that were compressed all day, and in the evening, when you released them from the close captivity of your shoes, the blood rushed, and a sudden expansion occurred, which is why your feet are burning.
First Aid, When the Feet Burns
- Cold and hot shower. Alternate dousing of feet with water of different temperatures will help you to relieve fatigue and reduce swelling of the lower extremities. After the procedure, it is better to lubricate the feet with cream with menthol.
- Baths from herbs: chamomile, lime blossom, calendula, wormwood.
- Exercises. Lie on your back, throw your feet on the back of the couch. Bend and unbend your toes, twist your feet. This will help to regulate blood circulation and stop burning.
But if this condition appears with constant regularity, then it is worthwhile to see a doctor.
How to understand that your legs have overcome the disease?
- Phlebeurysm. Patients often complain of severe puffiness and heaviness in the legs, pain in the calves, sometimes there are cramps in the muscles of the legs, swelling of the veins.
- Fungus. The patient experiences burning, itching, yellowing and denseness of the feet, crumbling of the nails, cracks on the soles of the feet.
- Obliterating endarteritis. An infectious disease that affects the arteries of the lower limbs, as a result of which the legs grow numb and burn. The first sign is "intermittent claudication," when the patient suddenly limps on one leg or the other as a result of muscle cramps during walking.
- Thrombophlebitis. The disease begins with the appearance of mild pain in the legs, the skin on the legs burns. Sometimes the temperature rises and the leg where the thrombus is formed swells.
- Atherosclerosis of vessels of the lower extremities. The disease consists in the formation of a blood clot (thrombus) in the lumen of the vessel. Movement of blood in the vessel decreases. Symptoms are similar to those described in the previous disease.
If you notice that your feet are burning prettyoften, and besides, you have some of the above symptoms, it is worth immediately contacting your doctor. At the initial stage, almost any disease can be cured easier. In general, take care of your feet, because they experience tremendous loads throughout the day, and then they will not bother you with trifles, they will serve for a long time with faith and truth.
Even more interesting