Injections from leg swelling
Imagine that in the morning you woke up and, looking atmirror, came into disheartening. On the face suddenly there were swelling, which does not adorn him at all. Or maybe you went to work or other business and at the end of the evening began to feel how your shoes began to reap, while bringing considerable discomfort and even pain? The main thing, do not panic and do not rush to throw out your shoes, because it's not at all in them! All problems of this nature are in the swelling, and swelling is an excessive accumulation of fluid in the tissues of our body. It would seem, well, if it is an excess of fluid, it turns out that in order to get rid of edemas, you need to consume less of it? It's not quite like that. Edema is often formed due to circulatory disorders, this is the so-called. a zone of stagnation, which is not a disease, but merely a symptom. And to get rid of swelling once and for all, you should start with the treatment of the disease, against which they arose. The causes of edemas are very different: from pregnancy and hormonal disorders to heart, kidney and liver diseases. Therefore, do not postpone the visit to the doctor if the edema disturbs you regularly.
How to get rid of edema: recommendations
To determine the cause of edema formation, it is necessary to familiarize with their main types:
- edema, as a consequence of alcoholism;
- edema with heart failure;
- swelling in renal failure;
- swelling during pregnancy;
- swelling of the legs;
- edema due to endocrinological disorders;
- edema of the vulva;
- abdominal dropsy;
- edema of Quincke.
If the causes of edema are chronicdisorders in the body or pregnancy, insomnia, fatigue, alcohol and consumption of large amounts of liquid on the eve, you can quickly get rid of edema at home, listening to our advice.
Swelling under the eyes: how to get rid?
- One of the simple and well-known methods is tea tea compresses. Contained in tea, tannin spreads the skin and reduces puffiness. Put warm bags to your eyes for 15 minutes.
- Use cosmetic ice, which is alsohelp you get rid of eye swelling. To do this, prepare one tablespoon of each of the listed herbs: chamomile, sage, rosemary, linden, fennel, turn, tea black or green. Pour the mixture of herbs with a glass of boiling water. After the infusion has cooled, strain it and pour it into ice molds. Then freeze, and wipe every morning with an ice cube around the eyes.
- With edema of the eyelids, the following mask will help. Press the fresh juice of lemon balm leaves and soak the white bread crumb. The resulting mass is applied to the eyelids for 20 minutes. Then rinse.
- To get rid of edema under the eyes, mixa tablespoon of finely chopped parsley root with a tablespoon of tea leaves. The resulting mass is applied to the skin under the eyes for 20 minutes. Rinse off the mask followed by chilled tea.
- Get rid of edema of the eyes will help infusion ofbirch leaves. A glass of cold mineral water pour 7 fresh birch leaves and leave to infuse for the night. Strain infusions moisten edema around the eyes for 15-20 minutes. If you are in a hurry, you can pour birch leaves with boiling water and insist for 3 hours. This method will also be effective.
Get Rid of Facial Edema: Tips
- Every morning, repeat the procedure of contrast washing or rub your face with ice cubes from herbal infusion.
- Before the start of the work day, it is useful to do face massage. Grasping all parts of the face, pinch the skin from the center to the periphery. This procedure will give the skin a pleasant color and tone.
- Potato mask. Rub the raw potatoes on the grater, squeeze the resulting mass and put on gauze, put on your face for 10 minutes. You can also moisten the cotton swab in potato juice and make lotions under the eyes.
- Pumpkin mask also will effectively helpto get rid of edema of the face. Two tablespoons of finely chopped pumpkin, pour a small amount of water and bring to a homogeneous mass on low heat. Then add 1/2 teaspoon of honey and mix well. The resulting mass, laying on gauze, put on your face for 5-7 minutes.
Get rid of foot swelling: effective ways
- Good to remove the edema from the feet will help the leaves of burdock. To do this, scald the leaves with boiling water, and then wrap the legs around them, on top put on the bag and socks. Do not take 2-3 hours.
- Cocktail of parsley. Finely chop 800 grams of parsley and put in a saucepan, fill with a liter of fresh unpasteurized milk. After putting on a slow fire, let the milk boil half. Then strain and take 1 dessert spoonful of broth every 2 hours.
- Get rid of edema of the feet will help a commonmeans - flax seeds. One teaspoon of seeds pour a liter of water and boil for 15 minutes. Then cover the pan and let the seeds stand for an hour. Drink infusion should be hot every 1.5 hours for half a cup.
Swelling during pregnancy: how to get rid and not harm the baby
As a rule, swelling during pregnancy is harmless. But in case of sudden and extensive swelling, do not delay the visit to the doctor. To get rid of edemas independently and safely for the future baby, the following proven methods will help:
- Healthy eating. Include in the diet more vegetables, fruits and berries that have a diuretic effect: parsley, celery, cucumbers, garlic, onions, pumpkin, watermelon, grapes, black currant and strawberries. Monitor salt intake, tk. it interferes with the circulation of fluid in the body, while retaining excess water.
- To get rid of edema during pregnancy will help light massage zone edema.
- Try to move more. Suitable for easy exercise, swimming or walking.
- Drink more water, because at its insufficient consumption, the organism will try to keep it.
- Do not stand for a long time and watch the rest. If possible, go to rest in the afternoon.
- Sleep is recommended on the left side, thus, the kidneys work better, and the swelling of the hands and feet decreases.
Remember that it's also fast and good to get rid ofedemas will always be helped by salon procedures that have lymphatic drainage: mesotherapy, lymph drainage and vacuum peeling. Follow the recommendations outlined in our article, and soon there will be no trace of edema.