Causes of left foot swelling in women
Swelling of the legs - an excess of fluid in the lower limbs. This is a very common problem that affects about 70% of women and men. All edemas are divided into the following types:
- Edema edema, associated with the accumulation of excess fluid in renal diseases.
- Cachectic swelling that occurs as a result of exhaustion of the body or in cardiovascular diseases.
- Congestive swelling, formed as a result of vascular permeability, a decrease in protein blood and pressure in the capillaries.
- Mechanical swelling that results from injuries can occur with tumors and pregnancy.
- Edema neuropathic originate in such diseases as alcoholism and diabetes mellitus.
- Edemas are allergic - they represent deep dermal edema.
Unequivocally answer the question, for what reasonswollen legs, it is impossible. Basically, they arise because of the accumulation of fluid in the organs and extracellular tissue spaces of the body, but also swollen legs and hands due to such reasons as:
- the use of liquid in large volumes;
- metabolic disorders in the body;
- habit of crossing legs in a sitting position;
- prolonged sitting on too soft or low seats;
- varicose veins;
- violation of the cardiovascular activity;
- kidney diseases;
- acute thrombophlebitis of deep and superficial veins;
- allergic reaction;
- immunological diseases.
The reason for the swelling of the feet isincorrectly selected shoes, flat feet or increased load on the legs. A cause of edema of one of the left or right legs can serve as thrombophlebitis of the superficial and deep veins, in this case it is necessary to consult a doctor, since this disease can lead to serious consequences. Before starting treatment, it is important to find out the cause of the swelling of the extremities. To do this, you will need to visit a doctor, as well as pass the necessary tests and make ultrasound.
Whatever the underlying causes of edema of the legs, they can be treated with simple exercises:
- For a few minutes, look like a socks.
- With bare feet try to lift a small object from the floor, such as a small ball or pencil.
- Rotate your feet from right to left and left to right.
To remove the swelling of the legs, you can use tinctures and massage:
- Heat the castor oil, add turpentine (2: 1) and rub your legs. After such a massage, put cotton socks on the legs.
- One egg yolk with one spoon of turpentine and a spoon of apple cider vinegar. Prepared tincture intensively rub your legs.
- The removal of puffiness is beneficial to massagepieces of ice. It is better to prepare ice from plants and herbs, and not from simple water. For this purpose, plants such as sage, mountain arnica flowers, millennia, dandruff dyeing, eucalyptus and peppermint.
If the "culprit" edema of the legs were varicose nodules, then this problem will help to fight a compress of steamed elderberry leaves.
Leg swelling has a variety of reasons and from theirthe appearance of no one is immune, so as a preventive measure against swelling drink less fluid after 6 pm and try during the day as often as possible to give feet rest, massage and stroke them. Be sure to limit the use of salt, and at the time of sleep, put under your feet a cushion, pillow or a folded blanket.