Drove leg below knee causes treatment
The modern rhythm of life is reflected in the humanorganism with a heavy imprint. The main load, as a rule, rests on the feet. The most common cause of pain in the legs below the knees are physical exertion, since the muscle, ligaments, joints of the legs and tendons have a big load. As a result, there are swelling, heaviness, stretching unpleasant sensations and even convulsions. Such pains in most cases are simply ignored by the person, are episodic and do not require long treatment.
The most serious problem is if inflammatory diseases or injuries become the cause of the pain.
Consider the possible reasons for which the legs hurt below the knees.
- High physical activity, which increases the risk of damage to the tendons and muscles of the legs, which can lead to micro-trauma and inflammation.
- Varicose veins, which leads to vascular thrombosis, as well as congestion and stagnation of blood clots. Pain of a periodic noisy character.
- Damage to the tendon, which, durable in nature, due to trauma, loses its elasticity, resulting in discomfort and aching pain.
- Meniscus injury, the problem of many athletes. Damage to the patella pain is given to the whole lower leg and often carries inflammatory processes.
- Incorrect outflow of venous blood, leaving the consequences of stagnation and accompanied by heaviness in the legs and pains of a dull character.
- Cyst and blockage of the arteries that result from any trauma. Such damage is accompanied by painful compressive pains, which are intensified when walking.
- Erysipelas are characteristic diseases with redness of the skin, chills and high fever. The pain in these cases is sharp and strong.
- Neuralgia and sciatic nerve damage, when the peripheral nervous system is broken and a person experiences severe pain along the entire leg.
- The lack of minerals in the body (iron, calcium, magnesium and potassium), which is typical for adolescents and adults with articular pathologies.
The main causes of pain can be identified by the following symptoms.
- Severe pain in the lower leg can be a sign of vein thrombosis and atherosclerosis.
- Drawing and aching pains - a signal about the possible development of arthritis or arthrosis.
- Pains with purulent secretions indicate osteomyelitis of the tibia.
- Sharp and unpleasant pains are characteristic for ruptures of ligaments and tendons.
- Sharp cutting pains below the knee - a sign of possible damage to the meniscus.
In addition to painful signs, the causes of variousdiseases are also accompanied by more severe symptoms: stiffness, difficult flexion and extension of the leg, swelling, redness and suppuration, bruising, fistula, and so on. In these cases, qualified medical care is required. Consider the symptoms of possible serious diseases.
- Severe pain does not go away for several days.
- Pain grows and is accompanied by high fever.
- Sharp pain does not allow you to step on your foot.
- Pain syndrome is accompanied by severe edema.
- The appearance of severe pain as a result of lifting or descending
Treatment of pain in the legs below the knees
Pain in the legs can be very different, both in type and in frequency of occurrence. But they are all unpleasant and even dangerous, and they must be eliminated.
The most easily eliminated problems arecramps and muscle pain. If they arise due to physical exertion or overstrain, then no special treatment, other than massage, is required. If convulsions occur at night, then the most likely cause of this - a deficiency of vitamins, minerals and trace elements in the body.
If the pain symptoms in the leg below the knee arise from the front, then it often speaks of inflammation of the joints or tendon.
If the pains are aching and prolonged, it is usually the symptoms of varicose veins, vascular thrombosis, arthritis or arthrosis. Treatment is prescribed depending on the degree and severity of the disease.
Attention - if acute pain does not pass within two to three days, periodically intensifies and is accompanied by swelling, it is not recommended to engage in self-medication.</ b>
How do you see the reasons why you can get sick?legs below the knees are many, so to start effective treatment for a start, you need to contact a specialist. Depending on the nature of the symptoms of the disease, the doctor will conduct a checkup (blood test, ultrasound, radiography, MRI, arthroscopy, Vessel CDS, etc.) and prescribe treatment (home, outpatient or inpatient).
If the cause of pain can not be identified, then in this case, you should consult an osteopath specialist who specializes in complex treatment of the body.
Treatment of pain in the legs below the knee folk remedies
Phytotherapy is known for its medicinal propertiesfrom time immemorial. Traditional medicine for pain in the legs has been used for centuries and gives good results. Folk remedies are best used as an additional treatment along with medications and fixative bandages, and applied after consultation with a specialist. From the pain in the legs will help the following recipes.
- Pain below the knees perfectly facilitates warm herbal baths (for example, with chamomile and bay leaves), eliminating the feeling of heaviness.
- Tincture of chestnut fruits will help to reduce pain. A few fruits pour vodka in a glass container and a month to insist in a dark place. Wash your legs, and take 30 drops, diluted in a tablespoon of water, twice daily.
- Sick places for night with honey bee, wrap with a clean napkin and apply an elastic bandage. This will eliminate the feeling of heaviness, remove the swelling and ease the pain.
- If limbs become numb, an effectivemeans - tincture from comfrey. The crushed root is mixed with vodka, aged for three weeks, filtered, diluted with water and taken on a tablespoon three times daily before meals.
- Black radish is an excellent helper for pain in the legs below the knees. Grated root on a large grater is applied to a sore spot and covered with a towel.
- If the pain in the legs is caused by arthritis or gout, tansy will come to the rescue. The raw material is poured into a glass of boiling water and insisted for two hours. It is taken orally twice a day.
- With sprains, osteochondrosis, musclespasms and pains in the joints, an effective effect is a mixture of aloe and therapeutic oils. Aloe juice is mixed with eucalyptus, menthol, camphor and cloves oil, rubbed into sore spots and covered with woolen cloth.
- A wonderful effective remedy for painfulsensations in the legs - pine nuts. The shell must be folded into a bottle, filled with medical alcohol, firmly clogged and insisted in a dark place for 20 days. The filtered tincture is treated up to three weeks, increasing the dose daily by one drop (starting with two), then in the opposite direction - reducing by one drop.
- If the pain in the legs is caused by the deposition of salts, thenhelp pumpkin jelly. Pumpkin juice mixed with gelatin and raspberry syrup, poured into cups and retracted into the refrigerator to solidify. It is consumed every day for one portion.
- Collection of medicinal herbs from leaves and flowersimmortelle, St. John's wort, string, birch and bearberry are an excellent effective remedy for inflammation of the joints and pain in the legs. Raw materials are crushed, mixed and brewed for a night with steep boiling water in a thermos. In the morning, it is filtered and taken 100 ml three times a day before eating.