Edema of kidney origin first appear on the
Edema of organs - treatment with folk remedies
Quincke's edema is also called acute restrictededema, giant urticaria, etc. The disease is a paroxysmal appearance of limited edema of the skin, subcutaneous tissue, and other tissues. The cause of edema is a violation of vasomotor innervation. Quincke's edema can appear on such limited areas of the body as the area of the lower eyelid or around the eye.
Less often the swelling covers completely the limb or allface, but its most frequent location are the lips, eyelids, hands, cheeks. Edema of the edema is not pronounced sharply. The oedematous area of the skin has a pale or slightly yellowish coloration, rises above the adjacent tissues. Pain and itching usually does not happen. To the touch, the consistency of the edema is elastic, with no pressure from the finger. The time of edema development lasts from several hours to several days. It is accompanied by a deterioration in the general well-being of the patient, headaches, weakness.
Sometimes swelling occurs on the mucous membranesinternal organs (esophagus, larynx, stomach), which leads to a disruption of the functions of these organs. Especially dangerous is the laryngeal edema - here there is a direct threat to the life of the patient.
Quincke swelling occurs in a sensitizedan organism (an organism that is predisposed to the appearance of allergic reactions) in people who had previously suffered from allergic diseases (hives, bronchial asthma, etc.). There is swelling under the influence of specific allergens (food flowers, animals) and nonspecific irritants (cooling, physical and mental trauma, intoxication, infection).
At the heart of the disease is an increase in toneparasympathetic nervous system, manifested by local expansion of capillaries and arterioles with subsequent increase in their permeability. More often the disease occurs in young people; in children and in old age is rare.
Treatment: to reduce the itching of the skin it is recommended to wipe the body with toilet vinegar, methyl alcohol.
Traditional medicine recommends the use of Quincke's edema, as well as with other diseases of an allergic nature, the following herbs and plants that have anti-allergic properties:
- Nettle is deaf (flowers). 1 tablespoon of dried flowers pour a glass of boiling water.
insist 1 hour in a warm place, filter. Take 1/2 cup 3 times a day.
- Prepare collection:
St. John's wort - 4 tablespoons
Dandelion root - 3 tablespoons
Corn stigmas - 1 tablespoon
Crushed rose hips - 4 tablespoons
Horsetail - 2 tablespoons
Goldfish - 5 tablespoons
Mix everything, grind or grind itmeat grinder. Place the collection in an enamel saucepan, pour cold water and let it sit one night. In the morning put on fire, bring to a boil (but do not boil). Wrap for 4 hours, drain. Take 1/3 cup 3 times daily before meals.
Alcohol during treatment is not taken. Gathering is effective for allergic diseases that last for months and years. In this case, the treatment should be carried out for 6 months.
- Celery is odorous. Fresh juice is squeezed out from the fresh root and taken to the patient 2 teaspoons 3 times a day. You can cook custard from celery: 2 tablespoons of ground roots pour a glass of cold water and infuse for 2 hours. Strain. Take 1/3 cup 3 times a day.
- Datura is ordinary. The aerial part of the plant is dried, ground into powder and the powder is poured onto the coals. When the smoke is inhaled, the patient usually gets better. From the jelly, make a tincture (10 g of dry plant, powdered, 300 ml of vodka). Insist 7 days, filter. Take 15 drops 3 times a day.
- Ephedra vulgaris. In folk medicine is used infrequently. Preparing infusions: 2 g of dry twigs pour a glass of boiling water, insist 1 hour, filter. Take 1/3 cup 4 times a day (moderately increases the pressure!).
- In addition to these herbs, folk medicine recommends drinking a decoction from the infusion of pine needles and kidneys.
- To breathe the smoke of the burning leaves of mother-and-stepmother or to make inhalations out of it.
Edema of external genital organs
Swelling of the external genitalia are more frequentsecondary. The cause of them may be a common disease of the body leading to the edema of the body. This is observed in severe heart and kidney diseases, violations of the endocrine system. Edema can occur due to local causes - damage during childbirth, rough intercourse, etc.
In this case, treatment of the underlying disease is necessary.
Traditional medicine recommends the following:
- Broth from the roots of elderberry herbaceous. 20 tablespoons chopped roots boil in 6 liters of water on a quiet fire for 30 minutes, drain. Use for hot baths 1 time per day. After the bath - compress the labia from the warm unsalted cottage cheese for the whole night.
- Seated baths with infusion of chamomile flowers. 10 tablespoons of flowers pour 2 liters of boiling water, insist 1 hour, strain.
- If the condition improves, sessile warm baths15-20 minutes with decoction of birch leaves or kidneys. 10 tablespoons chopped leaves pour 6 liters of boiling water, boil 2 - 3 minutes, insist 30 minutes drain.
Traditional medicine recommends the following means
- Decoction of flaxseed. 4 teaspoons of seeds per 1 liter of water. Boil for 15 minutes. Cover the pan and put it in a warm place for 1 hour, add lemon juice or any other juice for flavor. Take 1/2 cup after 2 hours 6-8 times a day. Decoction is better to drink hot.
- Pumpkin is ordinary. Juice is drunk 1/2 cup 2 times a day.
- The birch is white. Infusion of leaves or kidneys take 1/2 cup 4 times daily before meals: 2 tablespoons of leaves or 1 tablespoon of kidneys pour 0.5 liters of boiling water, insist 1 hour, strain.
- Cowberry ordinary. Decoction of leaves: 2 teaspoons of raw material pour a glass of water, boil for 15 minutes. Cool, drain and sip during the day.
- Leaves of Siberian elderberry. 1 tablespoon brew with a glass of boiling water, boil for 5 minutes on low heat, cool, drain. Take 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day.
- Frosty. A tablespoon of leaves brew a glass of boiling water, insist 1 hour, drain. Take 1/4 cup 4 times a day.
- Decoction of the roots of dog rose. 2 tablespoons chopped roots pour a glass of boiling water, boil for 15 minutes on low heat, insist 2 hours, drain. Take 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day.
- Broth of hips. 1 teaspoon of seeds pour a glass of boiling water and boil for 15 minutes on low heat. Insist 2 hours. Strain. Take 1/4 cup 4 times a day for 10 days.
- Teas from corn hair, cherry stems and cherries are brewed like regular tea. Drink 1 glass 3 times a day, adding honey to taste, for 10-12 days.
- Collection: fruits of anise, parsley fruits, shepherd's grass, juniper fruits, bearberry leaf, dandelion root. Just take an equal teaspoon of the mixture pour a glass of boiling water, boil on low heat for 10 minutes, drain. Take 1 glass 2 times a day for 15 days.
- Collection: fruits of juniper, licorice root, root of stalker, root of lyubistok all equally. A tablespoon of shredded collection to insist on a glass of cold water for 6 hours. Boil for 15 minutes, drain. Drink 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day.
- Collection: flowers of cornflower, licorice root, bearberry leaf (equally). A tablespoon of the mixture to brew a glass of boiling water, insist 30 minutes, drain. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day
Edema in renal patients
Edema is one of the most commonoccurring symptoms of kidney disease. Pronounced renal edema is more common in allergic kidney diseases, such as acute and chronic glomerulonephritis, vasculitis, nephrosis, amyloidosis.
The introduction of large amounts of water and table salt into the body, acute kidney poisoning can also be accompanied by swelling.
You need to be able to differentiate the edema that occurs with heart disease, from edema of kidney origin. The main differences here are:
- Renal edema first appear on the face (puffiness of the eyelids, "bags" under the eyes, puffiness of the face, etc.). Cardiac edema often begins with the lower extremities in the abdomen:
- Renal edema develop very rapidly, cardiac growth gradually, for several months:
- Renal edema can be easily moved from one place to another, they are soft and mobile. Cardiac edema is not very much displaced and more dense to the touch:
- with cardiac edema, the liver is always enlarged. With renal this phenomenon is almost not observed:
- cardiac edema accompanied by a number of "heart" symptoms, renal edema - "renal" symptoms.
- with edema of cardiac origin, the patient can not lie low because of dyspnea, with kidney edema it is not observed:
- in chronic renal patients before the onset of swelling begins to grow rapidly due to hidden swelling), which does not happen in patients with cores.
The causes of the onset of renal edema are very complex and diverse, that is why there is no need to stop at them in a traditional medical institution.
Source: "Golden recipes of folk medicine"