Legs swelled up painful eerie veins raspiraet
Many people manifestation of veins on their feet consideronly cosmetic problem, and therefore they are most concerned about the aesthetic appearance of the limbs. But this is only so long as the legs do not begin to ache and signal serious health problems. In fact, jokes with the circulatory system are bad and can lead to sad consequences. Why do the legs appear on the legs, and what should I do to relieve the painful manifestations of the problem?
The cause of vasodilation on the legs is almost alwaysis a varicose veins. This ailment is very common among the population, it occurs in every third woman and the fifth man. The disease affects not only beauty but also health. Therefore, each person will be superfluous to know what is dangerous for varicose veins and its first signs. If suddenly the vessels are swollen and sore, then you need to urgently begin treatment, as well as reconsider your life habits.
Factors affecting the onset of the disease:
- chronic diseases;
- alcohol abuse;
- passive lifestyle;
- great workload, long stay on legs;
- close shoes.
If the problem has already appeared, then you need to doall in order to provide the lower limbs with a comfortable state. Reduce the load, abandon the strength exercises, weight lifting, smoking, alcohol. It is also necessary to take care of comfortable shoes with a heel of 2-4 cm. In addition to being inflated, there may be other signs of the disease.
- pain in the legs;
- fast fatiguability;
- darkening of the skin;
- vascular network on the surface;
- itching of the skin.
These symptoms should not go unnoticed. The varicose veins do not pass or take place itself, treatment is necessarily necessary. In the early stages it is more productive, in most cases it is possible to do without surgical intervention. It is especially necessary to be women during pregnancy. It is at this time that the risk of developing the disease increases. The causes of varicose veins of the pelvis are similar.
Tip: long stay in standing or sittingposition leads to stagnation of blood in the vessels and development of the disease. To disperse it, it is recommended that every 2-3 hours warm up or at least resemble the place.
How to relieve pain symptoms
The first thing you need to do if the vessel hurtsa foot - to remove unpleasant sensations. To do this, you can use general anesthetics. But often they are not interested in, and it is advisable to know what else you can calm the swollen veins on your legs.
What else can you take off the pain, discomfort:
- Compression. Ideally, use therapeutic underwear, but if it is not, then the usual elastic bandage will do. But you need to know how to properly apply it, as arbitrary winding can worsen the state.
- Creams, gels, ointments for the treatment of varicose veins. Quickly remove unpleasant symptoms in the legs, swelling, heaviness, pain. Their choice today is huge and you can easily find a suitable tool.
- Raising your legs up will help relieve stagnation in your legs andcalm the swollen veins. If they are very sore, then during sleep it is also recommended to keep them in a raised state. To do this, you can put a pillow under your feet.
- Folk remedies will also help in the treatment of swollenveins. Most often do rubbing, compresses, lotions. The most popular products: apple cider vinegar, honey, green tomatoes, chestnut, clay, laundry soap. The people collected the best recipes for centuries, so why not use them?
- If the vessels on the leg not only hurt, but alsoitchy, it is recommended to take an antihistamine drug of general purpose, for example, Suprastin. Also help to soothe the vessel gel Fenistil. If there is nothing near at hand, you can grease a sore spot with toothpaste or apply ice.
If the swollen veins are accompanied by rednessskin, its inflammation, protruding cones, it is not recommended to conduct any kind of treatment on its own and immediately consult a specialist. Perhaps, complications have already appeared, for example, thrombophlebitis or varicose eczema. the treatment of which is different, and it requires mandatory examination of the vessels.
Tip: after a hot shower or bath, the vessels on their feetSwell, bulge and hurt. Therefore, it is necessary to abandon thermal procedures and high temperatures. And during the shower alternate cold water and hot. It's always cool to finish.
Elimination of unpleasant symptoms and pain in the legs -this is not a cure. They can return at any moment, so if there is a similar problem, then it is urgent to take action. Be sure to contact a vascular surgeon and conduct a blood vessel examination. Against this background, treatment will be prescribed.
What does therapy include:
- Preparations of general purpose, helping to support the vessels, and restore blood circulation in the legs. They make the treatment more effective. Most popular: Flebodia, Venoruton, Detralex.
- Local remedies that are used twice a day not only on the patient, but also on a healthy leg. remove unpleasant symptoms, fatigue, pain, give lightness.
- Diet. It is important to abandon the products that raise the level of cholesterol and further clog the blood vessels. Also, proper nutrition will help to normalize the weight and remove its excess, giving an additional load on the legs.
- If there is no risk of developing thrombophlebitis, then the wearing of medical linen is prescribed. The degree of compression should be determined by the doctor.
- Physiotherapy, charging with varicose veins, swimming and other physical activity will help to regulate blood circulation. But the load should be moderate.
It is worth immediately warning that the treatment of varicose veins on the feet is long. In most cases, it is necessary to maintain the life of the vascular system all your life to avoid complications.
Tip: effective treatment is always complex. The use of drugs without changing their lifestyle will not help.
Surgical treatment of bloated veins
If conservative treatment of inflamed veins does noteffectively, the disease progresses or has a severe course, then the question of vascular removal is raised. Until recently, for this, it was necessary to do a full surgical operation on the leg. Today, there are many alternative methods, for example, miniflebectomy, sclerotherapy, stripping, laser removal. The choice of technique affects the size of the vessel, its location, the patient's condition. Often combine several methods, one for removing major problems, and others for cosmetic purposes.
Varicose veins are a seriousdisease, so it is not superfluous to know how to remove its unpleasant manifestations, prevent complications, what to do if the vein is broken on the leg and why it happens.