Swelling in premature baby
1 Study the theoretical material on this topic.
2 Get acquainted with the technical features and study the design of circuit breakers, contactors and magnetic starters.
3 See the electronic circuits of the contactor and magnetic starter.
4 Inspect the contactors and magnetic starters on the laboratory panels.
5 To study the principle of the operation of circuit breakers, contactors and magnetic starters.
6 Create a report on laboratory work.
As a result of performing laboratory work, the student must:
- designation of knife switches, toggle switches, contactors and magnetic starters;
- the device and design features of knife switches,
toggle switches, contactors and magnetic starters;
- the principle of operation and use of switches, toggle switches, contactors and magnetic starters;
- types (their decoding) of switches, toggle switches, contactors and magnetic starters;
- Methods of suppression of the arc in the above-mentioned switching devices.
- use reference materials to determine technical features of these devices;
- work with computer programs to compile a report on laboratory work.
1 What is the purpose of the circuit breakers?
2 What currents can be turned off by the switch and under what conditions?
3 By what means is it possible to press the switch in the contacts?
4 What is the purpose of packet tumblers?
5 What is the purpose and application of contactors?
6 on what phenomenon is the principle of the action of contactors and magnetic starters based?
7 What is the purpose of the short-circuited coil on the contactor core and magnetic starters?
8 How is the contact resistance of the contacts maintained?
9 What is the purpose of the thermal relay?
10 How is the arc extinguished in the magnetic starters?
Subject: Investigation of the design, characteristics of circuit breakers and fuses.
- consolidation of theoretical knowledge on the topic "Electrical apparatus with voltage up to 1000 V";
- consolidation of the ability to work with technical literature; - development of logical thinking; - familiarization with new concepts and definitions;
Perhaps you will be interested in works similar to: Work order: