Edema of the legs folk medicine
Edema of the extremities arise when there is a disturbance of lymphatic, venous outflow, disturbance of nervous trophism, inflammatory processes. With prolonged standing or sitting, swelling on the legs and feet is observed.
Swelling of the lower extremities without signs of violation of blood and lymph circulationusually are companions of various diseases: genital organs diseases, prostate cancer, sarcoma. Edema of the upper limb is also formed in violation of venous and lymphatic outflow after mastectomy, as a result of thrombosis, compression.
Edema - a satellite of deep phlebitis. The skin becomes inflamed and reddens. As a temporary measure to remove the edema, you can advise lying, lifting your legs above your head. If an outflow of lymph is broken in the body, the skin becomes soft, then becomes dense. The swelling of the limbs becomes permanent. This is the so-called elephant disease.
In the hottest time cause edema legs can become dilated blood vessels. If your legs swell after a long time, your waist and sacrum ache especially, the veins swell on your neck, the abdominal cavity swells, then it can be heart and liver problems. And only comprehensive medical analysis and subsequent treatment will help.
If to edema of the legs, swelling of the face and swelling in the morning. then it speaks of problems with the kidneys
Treatment of foot swelling at home, but only afterconsultation with a doctor. It can be baths with sea salt or dry mustard (1 tablespoon per 1 liter of water). The folk method will also help. Cotton pouches are put on their feet and filled with birch leaves. In this case, the feet sweat much. Every 3 to 4 hours, change the wet leaves to fresh ones.
1. If you have swelling of the legs. will help a simple-looking recipe from the people'smedicine: mix in equal quantities olive oil and camphor oil, lubricate with this composition of the foot, properly rub with massaging movements from fingers to knees. Then wrap each leg with a cotton cloth, and then with a woolen shawl (scarf, shawl) and leave it so overnight. This procedure should be done every day for a month.
2. Fruits of apricot ethnoscience often Recommends with skin diseases, mucous membrane of the oral cavity, trophic ulcers of the lower leg, cardiovascular diseases, accompanied by edema of the face, limbs.
3.With edema of cardiac origin. and also as an analgesic during gastric colic drink 1/2 cup of fresh cucumber juice 2-3 times a day.
4. To get rid of from swelling of the feet. a network of thin veins, it is necessary to rub sore spotsvodka tincture of fresh leaves of Kalanchoe pinnate. To prepare the tincture, take 15 g of Kalanchoe leaves per 20 grams of vodka. To insist 5 hours, strain and smear sore spots.
5.With swelling of the feet take 4 tbsp. l. flaxseed for 1 liter of water, boil for 10-15 minutes, cover the pan and put in a warm place. Let it brew for 1 hour. Can not filter. For taste, add lemon juice or other fruit juice. Drink 1/2 cup after 2 hours 6-8 times a day. It is better to drink the infusion hot. The course of treatment is 2-3 weeks.
6.With swelling of the feet will help lemons, they have an easy diureticproperty. The lemon peel is dried, pounded (you can freshly pass it through a meat grinder, and then dry it). Take the powder of peel on 1/2 tsp. 3 times a day for 30 minutes before meals, washed down with warm water and a spoonful of honey.
7. For swelling limbs drink an easy diuretic: Mix 0.5 cups of freshly squeezed carrot juice, cucumber juice and 1 lemon juice. Divide the drink into 3 divided doses and drink 3 times a day, diluting the portion with half warm boiled water.
8. If you often swelling of the legs and you are increasingly becoming difficult to wear because ofthis shoe that you like, and even more so if you are an elderly person and are tormented by this problem for a long time, then a simple recipe from traditional medicine will help you. Mix olive oil and camphor oil in equal amounts, lubricate with this composition of the foot, thoroughly rub with massaging movements. Then wrap each leg with a cotton cloth, then woolen (scarf, shawl) and leave it overnight. It is better to do this procedure every day for a month.
3 comments to the article "Edema of the extremities "
I did not think that I myself would encounter such aproblem. At the first pregnancy, nothing of the kind happened, most of the second pregnancy was also normal, and at the end of the third trimester, somewhere two weeks before the birth, the legs and calf from the middle began to swell. I could not even pick up my shoes, it was good that it was summer - some slippers came up. Are there any special prescriptions against swelling of the legs during pregnancy?
And I with feet edemas collided or faced after sorts or labors, weekcould not remove anything. And I drank less water and almost stopped adding salt to food, they did not pass anyway. Then on a walk, one of my mums advised me to try to smear with capillar, and oddly enough the swelling went very quickly.
I started using capillar right afterchildbirth, as the legs began to swell very much. And since the big daughter was born, and I always carry her on my hands, I started to get sick again. Here's the capillar with my problems is very good, the main thing to smear several times a day.