Feel of feet with swelling
Anastasia Utkina: "How did I manage to defeat varicose in my home for 8 days without paying a single minute ?!"
Posted on: Feb 17, 2015 at 4:26 pm
It often happens that with the disease of varicose veins,people have an incomprehensible itch in their legs, itching of the varicose veins. Why is this happening? The thing is that with prolonged varicose veins, blood stasis in the vein occurs.
From this, eczema or scabies can developlower limbs. Not very pleasant sensations can arise all the time: in the morning at breakfast, while working in the office, during the trip home, even when swimming. The only way to cure this itch is complete cure of varicose veins.
What should I do when the veins become infected with varicose veins?
- First of all, you should not comb it. The effect of satisfaction of this process still will not, but the vein itself can burst. In this case, in its place will begin to form a wound.
- If the itching of varicose veins, you should wear compressor tights and stockings. This will help not only get rid of the endless itching, but will also be an excellent treatment for varicose veins in general.
- Another hint is walking. Long walking on foot helps to disperse blood in the legs and increases blood flow. At the same time, the vein becomes toned and becomes stronger. Its valves have the ability to drive more blood, and accordingly, if there are no blood clots in the legs, then the itch will pass.
- You can also use special hormonalointments. They should be applied to the source of scabies. The effect of such ointments will not keep you waiting. Under their influence, the blood flow improves and the itching soon stops.
Vladimir Karpenko: "How did I manage to defeat hemorrhoids in my home for 8 days without paying a single minute ?!"
If scabies arose recently and you can not understand why the legs are weakened with varicose veins, you can use one of the folk remedies. It can relieve you of itching for a couple of hours:
- It is necessary to make a mixture of 4 ampoules of ice-cream together with 50 ml of vodka and apply on an itchy place,
- Do not wash your feet with alkaline soap. This can only aggravate the situation and intensify the itching,
- After washing, you can treat your leg with a weak solution of lemon juice.
In general, if the leg itches at varicose, you should immediately consult a doctor. He will advise what action is best to be taken.
A professional phlebologist will always give a goodadvice on what means you need to take to prevent itching, and what you need to do so as not to provoke a worsening of the situation. If you do not allow the development of varicose veins on your legs, then there will be no itching from it.