What pills to drink with swelling of the feet
Edema can appear from fatigue, excessiveload of legs, with prolonged standing. If the ankles are swollen, if it is not associated with heart or kidney disease, you should pay attention to your weight. You can not wear too high heels, stockings on elastic bands and belts for stockings, as they impede blood circulation. To sleep with swelling of the feet is useful, putting a pillow under your feet, and not under your head. In addition, there are a large number of recipes of traditional medicine, helping to correct with edema of the legs.
- With swelling of the feet: sew bags of cotton fabric to the size of the foot to the knee. Fill them with birch leaves and insert the patient's legs into the bag so that the leg on all sides is covered with a thick enough (about a finger thick) layer of leaves. My legs will sweat a lot. If after 3-4 hours it turns out that the leaves are very wet, they should be replaced with new ones. Several such sessions - and swelling will fall. With small swelling there are enough 1-2 procedures.
- With foot swelling, drink a decoction of linseed: 4 teaspoons of seeds per 1 liter of water, boil for 10-15 minutes. Cover the pan and put it in a warm place for 1 hour. To taste, you can add lemon or other fruit juice. Drink hot in 1/2 cup after 2 hours 6-8 times a day. The treatment period is 2-3 weeks.
- To eliminate various edema on the legs orface: well rinse the roots and parsley and let them through the meat grinder. A glass of the received weight to put in glass or enamel ware, to fill in with two glasses of a steep boiling water and to insist in heat of 8-9 hours. Then pour the infusion, squeeze out the remainder and add the juice of one medium lemon. Take 1/3 cup for two consecutive days, take a break for 3 days, again take 2 consecutive days, etc.
- With swelling of the feet: grind fresh Kalanchoe leaves, fill them with half a half-liter jar, pour the jar to full volume with vodka and insist for 2 weeks. Wash your legs before bedtime with this tincture.
- In case of foot swelling, wrap them overnight with a patch made of wax, olive oil and water. If necessary, repeat the procedure.
- With edema of the feet: dissolve in a bucket of cold water 1 kg of table salt, soak a terry towel in the solution and, slightly wringing it out, attach it to the waist of the patient. The procedure should be done 10 days in a row before bed. Soon after this will begin profuse urination, and swelling will subside.
- When tumors of the feet apply baths of strong decoction of the grass of the lice