Exercises for removal of edema of the legs
Removal of edema of the legs provides the following treatment methods:
Home exercises for removal of edema of the feet:
- Being in a standing or sitting position, it is necessary to press the heel to the floor alternately and to raise the toe a couple of minutes a day, and then, on the contrary, to press the toe and lift the heel.
- A few minutes to resemble fingers.
- It is required to squeeze and spread the toes.
- Try barefoot raise a small ball or pencil.
- Make rotational movements with your feet in different directions.
- Putting the right foot on the left, you need to raise the left sock as high as possible, after which such an action should be done with the right foot.
- Having risen on socks, it is necessary to stand for several seconds, after which it is required to make 5-10 jumps on tiptoe.
- Bending your toes down, you need to straighten them up sharply.
Before using the drugs, you should consult a doctor, which will allow you to pinpoint the cause of the swelling and prescribe the appropriate drugs.
- "Essaven Gel" allows to strengthen the walls of capillaries and veins, while facilitating blood circulation and eliminating microthrombi;
- Heparin ointment enhances blood circulation and dissolves microscopic blood clots, and also performs anti-inflammatory action;
- "Venitan", made on the basis of drawing from a horse chestnut, perfectly strengthens veins and walls of capillaries;
- "Troxevasit" is characterized by anesthetizing and cooling effect, in parallel strengthening the walls of veins and capillaries.
The above ointments contain in their composition rutin and heparin, which strengthen the capillary system.
- It is necessary to warm up 2 parts of castor oil and pour in it 1 part turpentine. The resulting composition requires rubbing the legs. After such a massage, you need to wear cotton socks.
- Mix one teaspoon of turpentine with one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and 1 egg yolk. The resulting mixture requires vigorously rubbing the legs.
- Decoction of the plant Astragalus provides removaledema of the legs and has a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system. To make it, you need 10 g of astragalus to steam with a glass of boiling water, after which it is cooled and filtered. Take this broth should be 3 times a day in portions, 3 tablespoons, course in 2 weeks. Then you need to make a three-day break, after which the course of treatment is repeated. The treatment process is carried out for 4-6 months.
- Massage with ice slices is very useful, at the same time, it is desirable that the ice is made from the herbal infusion.
- Taking a bath. In the cold water, you can add sea salt and, lowering her legs into her, followed by light pinches massage the swollen areas with the "bottom-up" method.
- Use of contrasting trays. It is necessary to keep the feet alternately 5 minutes in hot and 10 seconds in cold water, adding grass and salt to it.
- The use of massage. After taking an evening shower, you should wipe your feet dry and start kneading them, starting from the feet, from the big toe, and further along the shin, the knee and up to the thigh. It is advisable to press on the nail plate and the base of the finger.
- It is recommended to knead feet feet by rolling on the floor of a small rubber ball.
- Minimize fluid intake after 7 pm. The withdrawal of excess fluid from the body can be carried out using herbal decoctions.
- Useful broths of elderberries.
- It is recommended to apply steamy elder leaves to varicose veins.
- Dissolve in a bucket of cold water a pack of rock salt, then moisten this hair with a hairy towel and, wringing it out, attach it to the waist. This procedure is recommended to be repeated ten times.
However, if these recommendations do not help, and the swelling becomes regular, you should definitely consult a doctor and determine the reasons for this.