Diabetes mellitus swells around the leg what to do
maria mirabela Pupil (87), closed 6 years ago
Swelling of the legs indicates poor circulationblood and lymph, as well as insufficiency of humoral (water) metabolism due to a violation of the equilibrium of sodium and potassium. It is known that there is a constant rivalry between sodium and potassium in the body. If the level of sodium with respect to potassium rises, this leads to the fact that intracellular fluids penetrate through the membrane into the intercellular fluids. The cell looks like a blown ball, and because of the accumulation of blood and lymph in the intercellular fluids, the legs swell and begin to ache. Therefore, in the treatment of puffiness, it is always necessary to increase the level of potassium in the blood.
Here are the folk ways of treating leg puffiness:
• Sew bags of cotton fabric forthe size of the leg (up to the knee) and fill them with birch leaves. Put your feet in bags so that a layer of leaves fit your legs on all sides and was about a finger thick. Legs will begin to sweat profusely. After 3 to 4 hours, the leaves may become wet, then they should be replaced with fresh ones.
After a few "birch" sessions, swelling will subside. With small edema, 1-2 sessions are sufficient.
• Take 4 tbsp. l. flaxseed for 1 liter of water, boil for 10 minutes. Cover the pan and put it in a warm place for 1 hour. Drink 1/2 cup (preferably hot) every
2 h for 6 - 8 times a day. To taste, you can add lemon or other fruit juice. The therapeutic effect will be achieved in 2-3 weeks.
• Drink tea from the leaves of cranberries (1 tsp to a glass of water).
• 10 gr of birch leaves to chop, pourboiled water, the water temperature should be 40 - 50 ° C. Insist under the lid for 6 hours. Drain, wring out, allow to infuse for another 6 hours (sediment remove). Drink 1/2 cup 2 times a day before meals.
• Decoction of birch leaves: 1 tbsp. l. Leave the leaves with a glass of boiling water, soak for 30 minutes in a thermos. Take 1 tbsp. l. 4 times a day before meals.
Anna Nordqvist Pupil (210) 6 years ago
It's from diabetes most likely. To advise unfortunately I can not anything: (
Irina Lapshina Enlightened (32669) 6 years ago
Of course - it gives its minus, t. To. Diabetes mellitus primarily changes the structure of blood vessels. Tip: Ginger courses with tea (ground or root). t. To. He will clean a little a blood and vessels still there is BAD Lymphotransit, Verbena - pure vessels; in the morning, drink a glass of clean warm water with lemon juice; with courses, do warming foot baths with liquid Skipar or twice a week. Find a balanced diet option, drink a liter of 1.5-2 clean, warm water a day. Change the sugar with fructose. Try not to keep your feet down, but put them on a stool or a small bench. Buy a SPA massager and use it in the bathroom and outside (like a foot and body massager). It is believed that diabetes is a chronic childhood insult (lack of love and respect). If you believe in dietary supplements and herbs, respect them, then find those that strengthen the walls of the vessels and nourish them. Use their courses, because the effect will come in 2-3 months, but since the effect may not occur, change it. Do not forget that YOU are individual, unique and you need to pick up the preparations individually. This is love for yourself and creativity for yourself, beloved! Good luck!
with diabetes mellitus complications on the kidneys. if you are sick then you should know about diabetes all! What is your type of diabetes? how you reduce sugar. tablets or insulin? in any case, puffiness in most cases occurs as a result of excessive fluid. you will be useful to drink cranberries. instead of tea or coffee. completely agree with Irina about ginger, it can be added to tea or mors. but little by little. it will help at least in that that will raise immunity, it at diabetics is strongly weakened or easied! Exclude salt from your diet, replace with soy sauce or lemon juice! and do not allow yourself uncomfortable shoes, on your feet very terrible complications for diabetes! also do foot massage!
Tatyana Enlightened (48287) 6 years ago
Diaper problems are handled by a podiatrist. If diabetes mellitus is compensated, sugar is not more than 8.0 mmol / l, complications do not develop.