Swollen joints of hands and feet
Swelling of the joints of the fingers is one of the symptomsan extensive list of diseases. This is a local swelling, usually of the nodular type, around each joint of the phalanx of the finger. It is accompanied by inflammation and pain. This inflammation is often mistaken for tissue swelling.
Causes of inflammation of the joints of the fingers
- a change in the hormonal background;
- infectious diseases;
- age changes in the joints;
- malfunctions of the immune system;
- traumatic injuries;
- prolonged exposure to bad weather.
Puffiness is constant, often does not pass for a long rest period. Visually determined easily by pressing into the center of the nodule, the fingerprint is still present on the skin of the joint bag for a long time.
Swelling that occurs after any trauma or bad weather is easily eliminated with the help of permanent physiotherapy procedures, as well as by adjusting the dislocated finger joint.
- arthritis (rheumatoid, psoriatic, infectious);
- osteoarthritis, polyostoarthrosis;
- stenosing ligamentitis.
The procedure for the treatment of edema of joints
Diagnosis of diseases using X-rays. Many diseases are curable only at the initial stage, some should be constantly monitored and taken drugs, in acute phases of the disease.
Elimination of the underlying disease - a pledge to relieve swelling of the joints:
- Application of chondroprotectors.
- Purpose of anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Introduction of authorized antibiotics.
- Connection of hormone therapy.
- Conducting a course of physiotherapy.