Flushed legs after training
Swelling of the legs is a problem that worries most oftennamely the female sex. Often, swelling occurs during the hot season and in the evening. If swelling around your legs after training, you should always contact a doctor. This symptom can also speak about serious diseases.
If, after physical exertion in the gym unexpectedly there was excessive swelling of the legs, this symptom may indicate the presence of:
- varicose veins;
- "Wear" of muscles, as well as blood vessels;
- consumption of a large amount of salt;
- accumulation in the body of sodium;
- Thyroid gland diseases;
- lymphatic obstruction.
The main thing in the fight against edema is undoubtedly the medical help. Independently to facilitate the status it is possible:
- Often raise your legs above the level of the heart. Lie with your legs raised for an hour as often as possible.
- Limit mobility. With swelling of the legs that have arisen after performing physical exercises, it is necessary to provide them with maximum peace. It is best to spend a couple of days in bed.
- Take one of the anti-inflammatory drugs (Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Acetaminophen), but only after consultation with the doctor.
- Try not to sit and stand for a long time.
- Wear special stockings or tights that have a supporting effect.
- Eat right. It is worth while until the edema disappears completely to remove salt from their diet. Also, sweets should be limited, and there is only cooked food or baked dishes.
Edema of foot and ankles