Spotted capillaries on the legs puffiness
Blistering capillaries require carefulrelations, since they are the precursors of varicose veins. They testify to stagnation of venous blood, which in the absence of proper treatment can provoke inflammation in the veins. Capillaries on the legs are an important indicator of the state of the circulatory system of man.
Who gets in the risk zone
To the appearance of bursting capillaries are more likelyfemale legs. Physicians associate this with frequent hormonal bursts, the main role in which plays estrogen. Men, as a rule, rarely notice the appearance of vascular mesh, as their manifestation is associated solely with serious problems occurring in the veins.
Capillaries on legs often occur whenpresence of gynecological diseases, during pregnancy, childbirth or after an abortion. It is these cases that are characterized by large hormonal bursts, causing disturbances in the functioning of the circulatory system and weakening of the vascular walls of the capillaries.
The appearance of asterisks from bursted blood vessels affects the usefulness of the body. They can be represented by:
- arterial stars.
To analyze the state of vascularplexuses, it is possible to conduct ultrasound diagnostics in those places where capillaries on legs are visible. There are differences in the very form of the meshes, they can be represented by simple strips, dotted patches, tree-like or arachnid branches. It is important to note that, regardless of the type of vascular network and the variety of its branching, the treatment process remains unchanged.
Causes of capillary mesh appearance
Women often wonder whyburst capillaries on the legs. The main cause of this problem is a violation in the operation of veins valves or insufficient elasticity of the vascular walls and their weakness. This can be caused by the following phenomena:
- disabilities hormonal background;
- the presence of excess weight or obesity;
- taking hormonal drugs with non-compliance with dosage, which will cause disorders in the level of the hormonal background (this includes the use of contraceptives);
- inadequate nutrition, in which the body lacks necessary micronutrients and vitamins that affect the state of blood vessels and the functioning of the circulatory system;
- osteochondrosis - causes vascular clamps in certain places and can contribute to their spasms, as a result of which capillaries on legs burst;
- with excessive exposure to ultraviolet radiation - especially with uncontrolled sunbathing or frequent visits to the solarium;
- incorrect physical loads (static) or complete absence of them;
- work that requires finding a person in a static position for a long time (for example, sitting or standing work);
- varicose, which is located in deep tissues and is not detected during examination;
- regular strong stress;
- the period of pregnancy and childbirth, when the vessels experience a double load.
Due to the difficult flow of blood, the walls of the capillaries break under the influence of high pressure, small grids form on the legs.
How can we recognize the rapid appearance of bursting capillaries
The capillaries on the legs do not spill immediately, first theirThe walls try to withstand pressure and expand, if the pressure is only increased, the vascular wall bursts. You can recognize this by the following factors:
- heaviness in the legs, especially in the evening;
- fatigue and pain in the lower limbs;
- uncomfortable sensations;
- swelling of the legs, which manifests itself more often in the evening.
If you find these symptoms on timeto provide the necessary rhythmic physical load to the legs and use creams that improve the condition of the vascular wall, it is possible to prevent the capillary rupture.
Capillaries on the legs: treatment with medications
As a rule, two options are used to solve the problem:
- the appointment of tablets or capsules that, from the inside, affect the condition of the vessels and help to strengthen their walls, while at the same time normalizing the outflow of venous blood;
- application of local fundscreams or ointments, they are also able to affect the condition of the vascular walls and allow you to eliminate the bursted capillaries on the legs, if they are present in small amounts.
The main task of any drugs is notonly strengthening of blood vessels, but also providing anti-inflammatory action, and most importantly - preventing the formation of blood clots. The optimal effect from the use of medications is achieved by combining them, and it is very important to prescribe the correct dosage and duration of treatment. This should be done by the attending physician, who will tell in detail how to remove the capillaries on the legs.
Physical loads with capillary mesh
The optimal type of load will be active andrhythmic manifestations of it, for example, dancing, yoga, aerobics, aqua aerobics. It is forbidden to lift weights and prolonged static loads, which will greatly aggravate the problem and cause the appearance of even more bursting capillaries.
The main task of physical activity isto force the muscles of the legs to contract rhythmically, which will lead to an increase in the tone of the vessels and the strengthening of their walls, while preventing stagnation of blood in the veins. Capillaries on the feet under the influence of rhythmic muscle contractions will also be strengthened.
Nutrition for the prevention of vascular asterisks
The main preventive measure isadherence to a healthy lifestyle, which includes proper nutrition and moderate activity. An important role in the life of the body is played by water, an adult should consume at least two liters of fluid per day.
This will promote the dilution of blood andimprovement of blood circulation. Therefore, when a question arises as to how to remove capillaries on the legs, first of all it is necessary to normalize the nutrition. The body must receive from food all the necessary macro- and microelements that contribute to strengthening the vascular wall and normalizing the circulatory processes.
In the diet, the bulk should be freshfruits and vegetables, especially the content of vitamins C and K in them is important. With a lack of vitamins in the diet, one can get them from creams aimed at strengthening the walls of blood vessels.
Sport as prevention of capillary rupture
At physical exertion it is necessary to avoidstatic muscle tension, but, on the contrary, contribute to their rhythmic contraction, which will help to avoid the appearance of stagnation of venous blood. Knowing why the capillaries burst on their legs, you can skillfully resist this phenomenon.
At home, you can do very mucheffective exercise. To do this, you must put your feet on the width of your shoulders, then climb on your toes, then drop sharply on your heels. It is necessary to perform 15-20 repetitions several times a day. This exercise is very effective and does not require much time or effort, which will not allow the person to think up the reasons for refusing physical exercises.
Casual shoes should not create additional stress on the legs, it is better if it is shoes on a small stable heel (4-5 cm).
Folk remedies for removing capillaries
If the capillaries on the legs break, remove themit is possible and with the help of traditional medicine. In this case, I would especially like baths with herbal infusions, cold foot baths and herbal compresses.
The simplest treatment option ispreparation of herbal decoction (from the account of 1 tbsp dry grass to 1 glass of boiling water). After the broth is infused, it can be used to receive warm baths (previously strained) and for cold trays.
The remaining brewed grass can be used as lotions for the night. It is necessary to distribute it evenly on a gauze or bandage and to reattach to a place with bursting capillaries.
To avoid the described problem, you need to regularly monitor your health, try to eat rationally and actively move.