Swelling of the legs with varicose photos
Anastasia Utkina: "How did I manage to defeat varicose in my home for 8 days without paying a single minute ?!"
Posted on: 17 Feb 2015 at 16:07
Varicose veins are one of those diseasescardiovascular system, which is increasingly progressing among young people, although until recently it was found only in the elderly. The reasons for this are many from an incorrect way of life to constant excessive loads. Most often this disease affects the lower limbs, but can also occur in other parts of the body.
For those who develop varicose veins, leg swelling is guaranteed. The fact is that with the slightest disturbances in the operation of blood vessels, clogging can occur.
It should be noted that this disease canaccompanied by not only pain in the veins, but also swelling of the soft tissues. This is directly related to the constant sitting or prolonged standing, in which there is a rush of blood and lymph to the lower limbs, and because of the poor work of veins and vessels, which are unable to carry out normal circulation of the blood, there is swelling.
Who is inherent in edema with varicose veins?
"Frequent guests" they come from people whosit or stand for a long time. As a result of these processes, liquid stagnation occurs and the impossibility of its dispersal without additional help. People suffering from an increase in veins, know perfectly well that swelling is an excuse to go to a polyclinic for examination, because their causes can be violations in the work of the kidneys.
Vladimir Karpenko: "How did I manage to defeat hemorrhoids in my home for 8 days without paying a single minute ?!"
Paradoxically, those who spend the whole day onlegs, even having varicose veins, suffer from puffiness in times less. This is due to the fact that during the movement increases circulation, increases pressure, and lymph with blood moves through the vessels easier.
Also in the risk group are women who, despite the existing disease, ignore the doctors' testimony and continue to wear uncomfortable high-heeled shoes.
Edema of the legs with varicose veins is accompanied by an extremelyunpleasant sensations. It would seem that the feet "swell" to such a size that it is generally difficult to move them. Of course, this is not a normal state of affairs, especially for young girls who devote much of their free time to appearance.
Swelling of the legs with varicose veins, in addition to the fact thatcan be identified visually, it is possible to feel. A certain heaviness in the limbs, frequent cramps, as well as drawing itching - all this is a clear sign of puffiness, it is unlikely to cope independently.
Treatment of foot swelling in varicose veins - a comprehensive procedure
Edema requires an integrated approach, which consists of:
- wearing special compression lingerie - knitwear, which allows you to maintain the muscles in a tone, and not allow the accumulation of excess fluid in the tissues;
- the use of medicinal preparations of venotonics - the action of such medications is aimed at maintaining the tone of veins and vessels. The most popular drugs based on homeopathy are:
- Cyclo-3-fort - the action of the main components is aimed at strengthening the walls of the vessels, which significantly reduces swelling and helps in the treatment of varicose veins;
- Furosemide - helps to increase blood flow and strengthen blood vessels.
- cream, which help reduce puffiness - are applied to the skin surface, relieve itching, have a cooling effect:
- Troxerutin is the most common cream given to those with varicose veins and swollen legs;
- Lyoton - copes with slight swelling and the first stages of development of varicose veins.
- to change a way of life - to give more time to sports, to have a rest actively, to consume a sufficient quantity of vitamins and microcells;
- to refuse from the use of alcoholic drinks and tobacco smoking.
Treatment of edema with varicose is possible, onlyapplying all the above methods in the complex. Do not underestimate the seriousness of the puffiness situation, because its prolonged stage leads to the withering away of soft tissues.