Nifedipine for pulmonary edema
Pulmonary edema is a very serious pathological condition leading to respiratory failure.
It can occur against the background of pneumonia, cardiacinsufficiency, brain tumors, coma, Quincke's edema and anaphylactic shock, head and chest injuries, poisonings, intracranial hemorrhages and various infectious diseases.
To recognize the onset of pulmonary edema,Know what the symptoms of this condition are. If, for all of the signs below, a person has had pulmonary edema, he urgently needs emergency help with swelling of the lungs.
So, with swelling of the lungs, a person is observedsevere dyspnoea, breathing resembles screaming, wet wheezing is noted in the lungs, sputum with a trace of blood can be excreted, in the region of the heart the person marks compression and pain, pale skin, excitement, anxiety, sticky and cold sweat.
Emergency care for pulmonary edema:
- A person with pulmonary edema should be placed in a semi-sitting position.
- From the respiratory tract you need to suck off the mucus that interferes with normal breathing.
- Perform inhalation with ethyl alcohol vapor at concentrations of 70%.
- On the lower limbs of the patient apply a tourniquet.
- Intravenous or intramuscular injection of lasix, if no positive effect is observed after 20 minutes, you should enter solutions of euphyllin, strophanthin, prednisolone intravenously.
- Further, with the arrival of the team of doctors, the patient is given a dropper with a solution of arfonade.
- Intravenously administered are the following drugs: solutions of droperidol, aminazine, pifolen, ascorbic and nicotinic acids, sodium hydrogen carbonate and a solution of potassium chloride.
Liked? Leiknie and keep it on your page!